Wednesday, February 20, 2008

random off day....

well..just a short blog today cause didnt get much pic for these few days...

first of all, I am off today and nothing much happen beside some bastard ruin my day few days ago..but I am alright now~

just doing my job and dont bother what others are doing...

election is on the way..not much flags in Batu Feringgi...but I just dont get it, why do they want to waste paper in the very last minute to get support form the public?? beside that, they also being extremely kind, extremely effective, extremely efficient in doing their job..only in this period..

what the hell man?? if they done their job well all this time, they dont even have to waste a single piece of paper to get support from others...come on, we have eyes to see who can work and who cant...if you really dont mean it, dont act it out....it is so irritating!!!!

*****

what were you doing during valentine's day...or what we called it as Single Awareness day~ (remind me of this after reading william's blog)

well, since it was my off day,so I decided to watch a movie at Gurney Plaza...CJ7 by Stephen Chow!!!!

went to buy my ticket while I was surrounded by couples~ I think the ticket selling fella was shocked after 1 whole day, suddenly got some one want to buy just 1 ticket~
he asked : "how many person?"
I said :" just 1"
he asked :" adult or children??"
I said :" adult....(with a sweat look)" ( and in my mind, if you give a children ticket i also wont mind geh...)

anyway, cut the crap and bla bla bla...went in to the cinema and my seat is D 12~ in the middle of the cinema (best seat!!!!!!)

unfortunately...once again i was surrounded by couples!!!!! damn!!!!! at this moment, I really aware that I am still SINGLE~

anyway, the movie is damn good for me..although it is not the same as Stephen's previous movies...but I still like it very much~

******

ohya, I got the bak kua already...600g for RM42.00~ ouch!!!! (nearly finish eating...)

******

went to watch Manchester United vs Arsenal on the weekend and we trashed Gunners 4-0!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!! damn happy that night but JJ couldn't sleep...haha

and before I end this picture less blog...I would like to pay my last respect to Lydia Sum who passed away yesterday morning...her laugh will always be in my mind.

R.I.P. "fei je" aka "hoi sum goh"

till I blog again..take care everyone!!!
have a healthy body before think of doing other things....

No comments: