Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gra-du-a-si-ed

A simple conversation between me and people that I newly met for the past 2 and half years.

New people(NP) : Hi.

Me : Hi.

NP : Studying now?

Me : Yes.

NP : where?

Me : Sunway.

NP : Studying what?

Me : Hospitality Management.

NP : Sunway, good meh? why not Taylors?

Me : =_="

for the past 2 and half years, 80% of whom I just know will ask the same question when I told them I am taking hospitality management in Sunway University College. I am not sure how to answer them when this question pop up in the past.

but now, I know how to answer this question and my answer would be....

"because I have graduated from Sunway!!!"

my cert

even though many may prefer other college but for me, SYUC is a special place that taught me a lot. I think everywhere is just the same, the difference is made by ourselves.

Although I did not attend the graduation ceremony like most of us did. But the point is, I am a diploma holder *so what?*

With my result, I know I have nothing to be proud of. Now I am very worry that will they accept me with this result. Should have study harder right?? too late...now just kept fingers cross

I am working now and at the same time, looking for place for further study. Hope to have few applications as soon as possible.

wish me luck then ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur drawing so cute la.. funny lor d face =.=

btw, d photo of ur legs damn dirty. full with mud.