Friday, November 28, 2008

roller coaster off days

one week ago I found out my dog ran away from my 6th auntie's house and didn't come back. My auntie told another auntie who stays behind my 2nd auntie's shop few days later after it happen before she left to outstation. Then this auntie told my 2nd auntie few days later during a small talk. My 2nd auntie will usually go and feed my dog when my 6th auntie is not around since my working shift is always the fucked up one. She told my mom and went to look for her for few days.

then on last tuesday which was my off day, after stoning at home for 1 whole day. At night my mom told me "oh ya, your dog ran away" in the most relaxing and don't give a damn manner.

I was stunned and pissed on that moment especially when she said it happen few days ago. FEW DAYS AGO???!!! First my 6th auntie told another auntie few days later before she leaving, then this auntie told my 2nd auntie in a SMALL TALK and after approximately 1 week later I, my dog's real owner only got the news??? even my brother who dont give a damn on my dog knew it before me. WTF??!!!

where am I?? somewhere far away in another galaxy which you guys could not contact me?? did I come back in the middle of the night and when you guys leave to work, I was still asleep?? is my handphone not working at all?? Fuck NO!!!!

it seems like they just dont bother at all.

I drove out immediately to look for her which I should do roughly about 1 week ago if only I knew it. But I still try my luck and I couldn't find her. She got legs to walk around ok?? I even think maybe she ran out and look for me, so I drove to the old places I used to live but nothing happen also. I decided to wait infront of my 6th auntie's house just incase if she come back and I already took another day off. For the first few hours, my mom and brother came to ask me go home since she was gone for few days already. "oh, you guys also know it happen few days ago??" wow...so impressive and interesting.

I even got scolded for taking this action. I can't do anything now but wait and hope she will be back. Even though there hope is so slim but I still have to try. But being stop by my family and after few hours of waiting. I 'woke up' and think...maybe she is old and just dont want us to see her leave. So she left and find a place before leaving. Since she was a stray puppy, maybe she want to be free again before anything happen. So I drove home, I cried, I depressed.

I got no mood to work and I was like lost something in my heart. Luckily I have a wonderful girlfriend who cheer me up. Thanks sayank. :)

1 week later, another off day on tuesday after I got my passport renewed and went to buy my lunch. My 2nd auntie called me and said, "your 6th auntie found your dog last friday" I couldnt believe what I just hear and was so damn happy during that time...

wait a minute...did she just said on friday??? lets see...friday, saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday...ehmmmm....that is 5 days. =_="

fine, I dont care anymore as long as she is back. I have to wait for 1 whole day before visiting her on wednesday

me and Picky (reunion)

finally I got to see her again.Besides a small cut on top of her right eye , she is still so fat even after staying outside for 1 whole week and without proper meal.

sorry for being so emo for the past 1 week but now I am back to normal again. Thanks for those who help me through. Especially you baby, you really cheer me up through out this whole week of my depression.

No comments: