Wednesday, March 26, 2008

20th....

Alright, this is my first time posting 2 blogs in 1 day...just because I have too many photos to show and they are in 2 seperate occasion...make sense right??
after farewell...I said that I will be in the linen room for sometimes, but not long~
this is because according to my schedule, I suppose to be in housekeeping until 30th March...but on monday (my birthday eve) i went to see Ms. Latifah and she told me starting tommorrow, I will be working in Adventure zone.... 0_O

errrr......for your information, Adventure zone is a playland for kids and adult and all of the trainees inside for all this while are... GIRLS!!!!!!!!! somehow the supervisor aka Ms. Betty request for some male trainee...so I am the first to be their "white mice" AGAIN!!!! ( they are another male trainee but already 80% female inside him...so, not counted.muahahhaa)
why did I say again?? well, before this I became front office's "white mice" for their Lobby Ambassador thingy...learn not much compared to the second batch who actually can check in, check out..bla bla bla bla...
cut the crap!!!
It is really a shocking news for me...and they shorten my time in housekeeping..aikz~

anyway, after finish my last day in housekeeping..went home and~

lights off and Chin Yi holding this cake in her hands...(but it is only 11 something...)
the reason why they push forward the celebration it is because Charles have party at his supervisor's home....aikz....
so we try to make everything fast....
doing some lame fingers star thingy on the cake...somehow "tak jadi", thanks to Charles' middle finger...haha

what else should I do with my cake?? kiss the Man United logo ofcourse...they gave me 1 great birthday present by beating Liverpool 3-0 few days back. Thanks Red Devils!!!!

I think this is the first time 5 of us took a pic together ever since we've been here....

I am not wishing anything here actually...just acting~haha
eat some of the cake and the rest we gave to some friends in the apartment~ then thats it....Happy birthday to me!!!!
20 years of life and still counting...woohoooooooo!!!!
here are some birthday present I got for this year...much better then the previous years~

Casio digicam Ex-750 if not mistaken...from my Mummy ofcourse!!! (got this before coming to Penang)

Manchester United home and away jersey that i bought here...

a ti-cat (combination of tiger and cat) from Joanna, I know why she gave me this...thanks Jie!!! (got this when I went back to KL for few days)

a cloth dog from Yana, she gave me this because she say I have a dog...haha, thanks kampret~

Chocolate with JD in it from Jin....but he only gave me 1 piece...beside that, the cake from my housemate~

and lastly, my new handphone which I bought it at here....Nokia 3500 classic~

besides all these materials around me, I do learn a lot in this 5 months of training and I can feel that I am a better person now...or it is just temporary?? haha

its sad that I cant celebrate it with my closest friends and family...but hopefully they next 1 will be better and much better because i will be an adult by then...haha

I wish that a great, successful life ahead of me, my family and my friends~

I wish that all of us can stay happy and healthy all the time~

and ofcourse...world peace~

Happy birthday to me again and everyone please take care and stay happy~

I'll be back in 3 weeks time...OoOoH!!!!

No comments: