Tuesday, April 01, 2008

20 days...

Adventure zone for 1 week already. Seeing kids running around from morning until it close.
very boring when no kid at all, very boring when too many kids as well....the ideal situation is only have about 5 kids in the whole play area, so they wont "kacau" you that often.
I've been chasing kids around the play area for the past few days, encouraging them to go down with the highest slide in Adventure zone.

which is something like this..we called it "The BLUE Slide" haha~ you will land on plastic balls..dont worry..I can do this like zilllion times a day. EASY!!!! but for some kids, this is like a nightmare for them.
but wait!!!! how about this slide??

"The Red Slide" (imagine lights going on and off at wherever you are...tunder, lightning, rain and wind...) The ultimate challenge for everyone who came here. Our job is to encourage kids to go down from the red slide before they walk out from Adventure Zone. And for the past few days, I've been successfully encouraged roughly about 20 kids to go down from the red slide...
you guys must be asking, how about you?? errm....I honestly tell you, I did it on my first day and a few times after work. (the small red 1) but for the BIG RED SLIDE which is about 1metre higher than the small red....I only did once ever since I came here and it freaks me out!!!

so, dont ask me how can I encourage kids to go down without doing it...but atleast I did my job..haha
moving 1 step closer to become a parent?? haha. Here is me, Britney, Andrew and Robert from Australia. They are crazy naughty kids but lovely at the same time~

working from 11 to 7 for 1 whole week, but 1 of the evening has really shocked me and it is great to see that after 1 tiring wokring day.

note: the following photos got no special effects nor editing beside the word "Syle253"

This is the best sunset I've ever seen for a very very long time. (all the pic taken with normal mode)

This 1 with sunset mode...looks very very different~

ohya, today is April Fool right?? who cares about fooling people around?? what is in my mind now is I will be back in 20 days!!!! woohoooooo!!!!!!

but Joanna already fly to India eating curry....sob~

all the best to everyone out there and for myself as well...take care and see you guys in KL soon!!!!

No comments: