Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!!!

I dont know how to start or where to start.
but hey!!! Today is my beloved mum's birthday!!! according to my brother, it is her 59th birthday~
many people never believe that she is at her real age...even me too!!! haha~
anyway, Happy Birthday MUM!!!!!
this morning while walking to work, give a call to her and she asked me why did I call her~ haha, maybe she also forgot about her birthday..too busy gua..
taken in Australia, I hate taking photo back in 2003, but not NOW~

this evening, i went through my computer to find some pic of my mum and I notice that there aren't much of them~

have to take more with her when I go back to KL...haha!!!

taken about 2 years ago during mother's day...(ignore my brother's retardedly smile~)

erm...just hope that she will be as healthy as always and have this loud voice to nag us?? but not too often....blek~ haha!!!

Next year will surely celebrate a HUGE one with you~ Love you MUM!!!!!! muackzzzzz~

No comments: