Saturday, April 26, 2008

hair cut...

It has been 5 months since I have a proper hair cut...well, not that for the past 5 months, I've been having "improper" hair cut. Just that we have this certain "rules" about our hair that we have to follow. You know la, working in hotel line...must be well groom right??

something like this??

I didnt say must be well groomed until this level...(this is for nerds)

so, I take a look all the photos I've taken in the past 5 months...

first month working in bar, still looking good because I had a hair cut before going to Penang and after sometime, finally decided to have a hair cut below my apartment, I can tell you that was the slowest hair cut I've ever experienced...anyhow, its abit relax since I was in the bar, so still keep the back part long...as you can see from this pic,dont have to be so formal what...

second and third month in front office, which I cant really spike my hair. Told you already its front office lo...but at least it was not as bad as Holick Bing's class. (only SHTM students know what am I trying to say here...XD) So have my second hair cut few days before CNY..and BAM!!! I had a quite formal hair cut...everywhere short(I mean my hair ok??!!!) they cant really stand up (I mean my hair..spiking my hair up!!!)

er..nevermind, lets continue...
forth month when I was in housekeeping, also have to well groomed..but better than front office. So front part is slightly longer..and that was my last hair cut, just a day before "farewell" party.It was about a month plus until today...

my last few weeks in Penang was the time when I dont really care about grooming, since I only will be meeting kids and own crews in Adventure Zone...so the end result when working time is like this...
can you see it?? I force it to look slightly ok...but seriously I fed up styling my hair already~
so it looks so...suck I shall say...

compare to my non-styling hair...errrrr~ got different meh??? I found it damn funny and I looks damn sucky here. Furthermore this is the time I took most pic with people...somehow I have the courage to take pic with people, wonder why?? I guess this is because of the timing...dont care anything, just snap pic as memory~ haha

anyway, WALAU EH!!! time flies wei~
can you imagine, I've already finish my internship for 1 week!!! I am back in KL for 1 week??!!!!
wow!!!! and I only have 1 week holiday...

Guess what I did for this whole week?? Yes!!! I've been sitting infront of this damn computer for from the minute I wake up from bed until time for me to sleep. Cool hey?? crazy and lifeless I shall say. The only outing I did was tuesday night went to 1U watch 3 Kingdoms with Charles and Jin followed by Liverpool vs Chelsea until 5am...wooo!!!

anyway, Monday I'll start college life again...so its time to have some hair cut. The guy found it difficult to do something nice to my hair but he tried his best..and here is the end result.

more "style-able" I shall say...and more funky, although it seems like not much different but I like it. Notice the back part?? got no tail yet, it will takes some time until my "tail" grow again...

erm...ohya, I've finally finish uploading my another photo album in friendster. called "My Gallery". It contains all the nice pic I took...enjoy and do leave comment k??

chill people, trying to change my back ground, any idea??

No comments: