Wednesday, April 30, 2008

new skin...

First of all, I would like to let everyone (I guess all of you already know since you are already reading this) that I have already change my blogskin which I like it so much. Currently still facing some technical problems such as not able to leave comment on my post (although I know none of my reader will leave any comment even though if it is there) but I still want it to be there.

beside that, I can't find my Imeem player,but still able to listen to that song.weird?? Still need to improve it, but it might takes some time.

It took me 1 whole sunday to get it done, especially it is not like the usual skin. You can explore by clicking those thing on the right side.
dont forget to do the naffnang's poll in "about" so...Enjoy!!!

Well, college has started and life is back to normal. But still cant really cope with it, taking 4 paper this semester. Econs, Law, Human Resource and Moral studies plus Deli operation (practical). Wahhh!!!! Edward is taking ECONS and LAW???!!! yes, but all the topics are related to my industry only and I only will be spending roughly about 3 months to get it done...as what my lecturer said "only surface"

but now the first damn thing in my mind is complete my freaking report. 15 days left to complete 90pages?? or more...full speed ahead!!!

Back to KL for 1 week plus...being away from city life for 5 months, dont really like the view out side my house anymore. My favorite time in KL now is after midnight....

Taman Cahaya at 8pm...(noises from everywhere)

Taman Cahaya at 2am...(peaceful night)

another day I stay awake until 5am...mood still unstable and because there was a huge football match this morning.

Manchester United vs Barcelona (European Champions League semi final 2nd leg)

Paul Scholes second goal of the season in 8 months and it is a crucial goal. 24yards half volley from this midfield mastermind at 14mins. (click the football link in "about" to watch the goal) I can only say, "this goal is sooooooo Paul Scholes!!!!"

with alot of good mentailty, attitude, luck and defense...

We are through to Final!!! Moscow, here we come!!!!
It has been 9 years since Man United were in the final...still remember 1999?? XD
who will Man United face in final? Chelsea or Liverpool?? we will see tonight...

top 4 in EPL...although we did this in Penang, but many people in college look at us and "WAHH!!!" (temporary fame)

alright, report time...

No comments: