Thursday, May 15, 2008

100th!!!

some of my friends who really concern on my life blog (actually only Joanna say that la) blamed me because I did not blog for quite some time. Well, basically I was "rushing" my report. As in the report required hell lot of typing, so even I have nothing to type over there, eventually I got no mood to type over here as well...you guys should understand, when you were required to type almost 70 pages...where got mood to type others??? except chatting la...

anyhow, to sum up my looooooooong waited blog...I just kept it so it sounds more special.

EVERYBODY, THIS IS MY 100th BLOG!!!! Century man!!!!

to celebrate my century blog...I collected several valueble issues that happened in between my previous blog until this...

No.1
Sem 7's kitchen practical started by helping Sunway Univeristy College to prepare food for Teacher's Day celebration on 10th May. All 10 of us who chosen Deli as elective subject, has been summoned to help out in kitchen...

4 of us are back in action...(left to right : me, JJ with close eyes smiling face, Charles with his stolen Rasa's kitchen cap and Jin with his super 'act cool face') errm...actually I also act cool la...

we have to prepare a so called cocktails party which held during lunch time for 180 pax, but we only have 17 peoples which including 10 of us, 4 chefs and 3 sem 2 students...

Starters and main courses....(this table times 5 of them..)

desserts!!!!

eh...got main courses and dessert?? that is why I said "so called" cocktails party...
haiya...Malaysians ma...been invited during lunch time, sure expect FOOD right??? what else??
anyway, they invited teachers around Malaysia...and surprisingly I saw Mr. Chin, Puan Ng (caunsellor) and Pn. Poon from MBSSKL...woohooo!!! had a few chat with Pn. Ng but dont know whether she remember me or not...

during the function, they promote School of Hospitality Tourism Leisure Management with a short video presentation...but who cares about your video when there are food infront of them??
even teachers act like students now...what more can I say ???

end of the function..we have a "hoi gung jau" (pre-working meal) This is because we are going to start our Deli service next week...

No.2
While doing my report, another thing made me stress was....Manchester United's performance in the league. As it has down to 1 game left and we must win in order to win the title. What else?? we won 2-0 againts Wigan and Chelsea drew 1-1 with Bolton...so we are the champion again!!!

Ryan Giggs lifted his 10th League Title...he scored the second goal which gave a huge relief to the whole team.

Champion!!! Champion!!! Champion!!!

Men behind the scene, asst manager Carlos Quieroz and Sir Alex Ferguson. This is his 21st cup with Manchester United.

who else deserved the Player of the year award than Cristiano Ronaldo?? he also won the Golden Boot by putting 31 goals in the net as a winger...record breaker!!! Beside that, he also won several individual awards as well as tipped to win the World Player of The Year soon...

Hell yeah!!!!! I was so crazy until wore the ManUnited jersey at home while listening to the live commentary...was too afraid to watch live match..so end up celebrating alone at home...sad case

anyway, 1 down, 1 to go..MOSCOW!!! Champions League final against Chelsea!!! woohooooo!!!!!

No.3
After nearly 1 month of...

thinking....

stressing...

typing and with all the guidelines and documents....err, no to mentioned stoning for most of the time, day dreaming, play games, online and chat, sleep....

so thick, what is that???

89 pages somemore??!!!!

TADAAAAAAA!!!! my SWE training report!!! finally done a day before handing up which is today...proud of myself...

what motivates me to get it done on time?? errr..because Saturday I will be going back to Penang again!!! woohoooooo!!!! PENANG, HERE I COME!!!!!

No.4
to end this long freaking blog...
this is our Deli's menu of the day..prepared by my group...

Jin's Cream of Mushroom

my Smoked Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich

Charles' Vegetarian Lasagna

JJ's Turkey Ham, Beef Bacon Quiche

additional Well Baked Tart
and Anna's Mango Cheesecake

Everyone was satisfied with our food...huge boost in morale!!! woohoooo!!!!

ohya, anyway....I would like to thank Joanna (not Joanna Liew) but the person who designed the blog skin I currently using. BIG THANKS to her. She is only 15 years old...damn!! she is good!!! Before this I was facing some problem with those features in it...and sent a message to her asking for help. She replied and hours later I got my modified code...and here it is, my whole new complete blog skin...explore and enjoy!!!!

anyway, it is kind of late now...have to get some sleep and head to Penang in the morning...
PENANG PENANG PENANG!!!!!

good bye KL city for 3 days..or actually just 2 days~ Beaches, here I come!!!!!

2 comments:

William said...

wei i realise u didnt update ur blog too lo..

anyway, why go back penang? really miss it that much? =P ..

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

you didnt tell me what, how would I know..

ya, really miss it...