Friday, May 30, 2008

tiring day...

Before I start this blog, I have to say...it was my mistake that my 100th blog was not really my 100th. After deleting 3 draft blogs, I found out that this is my real 100th blog. But nothing special to blog already so this would be a random one..."damn!!!"

anyhow, this few days is freaking busy. Especially kitchen preparation and production for today. JJ absent for few days due to some health problem..so there were only 4 of us doing 6 dishes. chef Mokhtar helps us a lot in order to get everything done in time.

today started with a mess...first I could not find the pastry kitchen keys that Charles passed to me yesterday, so I have to rush all the way back to college early in the morning and look for it. Luckily it was outside the kitchen, if not...chef will fine dice me and saute me.

then it was my pasta..it was another mess, all stick together and portioned wrongly...luckily Anna helps me to remake the whole thing and turn out very nice!! Thanks Anna, if not customers will stuffed those pasta in my nose or even worst...ehmm~

after that everything runs smoothly and our food is damn nice!!! another success and we tested our limit with only 4 kitchen crews...beat that!!! anyway, I was Chef of the Day. thanks to my team who fully cooperate.

today's menu~

Anna's Vietnamese Chicken Soup (the only soup so far that worth for the price we charged)

Jin's Chicken Shepherd Pie..(some commented too salty but still item 86)

suppose to be JJ's Mexican Tortilla Sandwich, but now is ours!!!

my re-modified by Anna Shrimp Fra Diablo....(first to be item 86)

Charles' Brownies...(the most unwelcome dish of the day)

and the most irresistible~
Charles' Oreo Cheesecake...(he made 3 rings of these and 1 tray of brownies all by his own.Salute!! Item 86 as well.)

although we sold out most of the food, but still managed to keep something for our lunch...

seems like not enough for us...but end up we couldn't finish all of the~

the theme is Bollywood and the service side managed to get some traditional costume. good job!!
(from left : Pakiswood Omer, me, Banglawood Akungee, Anna and Chinawood Chin Yi)

these 2 days are superb tired, flatted after end of operation...can't concentrate on HR report and other assignments..the brain is not functioning properly~

need some motivation again and its coming soon...yeah!!!

well, something indirectly bothering me now...
I just realise that someone is so so 'concern' about my personal life..'thanks for the attention you guys put on my life' (sarcastically)
these people just acting extremely childish...they will drag in anyone's personal life to their topic. at this point, even enemy could be friend...because they share the same interest. how great was that??

well, I will not going to do anything to stop them. Because if I did, they will be lifeless as that is their only entertainment..ow~poor thing

just wonder how 2 faces people could live in their life. The hate every single one around him/her but not you (cause he/she is talking to you), but once you leave...you became their 'victim' as well..maybe these people should learn to be more matured and stop asking why does everyone hate you so much...'look into the mirror and sleep with dozen of pillows in order to let you wake up from your fantasy life' (that was my personal advise and I know the person is not going to listen to me..cause he/she still a kid!!)

ya it might be not offensive if the person don't know, but unfortunately...I ain't blind nor retarded~
but...screw it, do what ever you wanted to do...I will still carry on with my life~this piece of shit act will not going to deject me from anything. Tired and sick of facing all these peoples...

my mum's special pasta salad~ extremely nutritious, good in presentation and taste good!!

The bronze statue was unveiled yesterday at Old Trafford's East Stand. 40 years after Man United lifted the first European Cup at Wembley in 1968 and commemorated the finest attacking trio in Man United's history. Consisting the late George Best, Denis Law and Sir Bobby Charlton.

so now, there will be 2 statue outside Old Trafford which is this Legendary Trio and Sir Matt Busby's statue

next should be Sir Alex Ferguson...haha

anyway, did a mini project for my friends from Indonesia. They will be leaving in 2 weeks time, so just made up a short photos video as memory for we all. Really glad that I met them during my training because they wont be 2 faces to you. They are a group of great trainees with bright future in this industry.


some of them had watched the video and this no special effect but yet meaningful video made some of them cried...this friendship will never end!!!

has been raining for the past few days or weeks...so, could not get any nice scenery pic to share with you all...

ehmm...JJ please get well soon, the group miss need you to do the assignment and in Deli's operation~


1 comment:

fattyjo said...

i miss u brother :) there's always such people and you need not care much about them. Ignore and just carry on with your life. Take care yea and I shall see u in august.