Friday, June 06, 2008

another service...

before I start, to my beloved reader...
please do explore my blog sincerely...but I know you guys are not willing to move that heavy fat mouse of yours to click around...so, in order not to make you use another bit of your energy to think...I decided to review the "top secret" of my latest blogskin(almost 1 month already)
the top secret is actually at the box on the right side with the wording "Underneath the Star, I'll wait for you..." Below it is naffnang and my personal poll. You can choose to do the poll or dont give a damn on it because that is what most of you did.

next, you will find 5 tiny words on top of the wording.
for new reader, 'about' is basically something about me..but not much info inside

for those who complain to me where the heck is my chatbox like Kok Hong and Andrew..click the word 'tag' and somehow my chatbox will appear infront of your eyes...its like magic!!!!

then there is 'links' where my friend's blogs under PEOPLE while others under EXTRA.

next is 'past' with RECENTLY and PAST. (dont tell me I have to explain this as well..just click through please..)

lastly is the 'credit' where you guys dont have to bother much, that is my blogskin designer's syok sendiri corner...

if after this you guys still cant find this and that...I will show you this face

stone...

well..this has been a routine for me now. Will only blog after each deli service unless there are something special happen throughout the whole week...

ohya!! JJ is back to class after 1 week of mc because of lung infection~

first day of school...looks damn thin now and he is red handed!!! due to the medication he took...

get fully recover soon dude!!! our assignments are waiting for you...haha

same old things repeated for the whole week until end of the week...
as all of you know, Euro 2008 will be kicking off tomorrow...so, what theme we should do beside this?? just so perfect for 5 football fans who are in the same group...

I am not really into this international competition for the very first time because England was not inside due to some stupidity decision...anyhow, football is still our priority and this will not change!!! and the best thing is I am the supervisor of the day..

the most simple deco ever in deli..only posters

and some printings...(thanks Kok Foong) [group of death...Group C]

menu of the day~
Kok Foong's not so jadi Cream of Brocolli...(ignore the failed garnishing) flavour is there, just that Asian people dont like to drink western soup. (after 4 weeks of observation)

Omer's Roti John Club Sandwich...creative dish from the kitchen side.(It actually comes with french fries, but they didnt put it on the sample at the begining)

Omer and Kok Foong's Cajun Style Roast Chicken...

Akungee's Spaghetti Bolognaise....(most simple spaghetti we have ever sold in deli)

Desmond and Kok Foong's Mushroom Potato Pie...(small portion but filling!!)

Chin Yi's Marble Cheesecake...some professional said Secret Recipe also lose to this recipe.(But it is Chef Zanariah's recipe)

and Desmond's Chocolate Banana Tart...(as long as it has something to do with chocolate, people will get crazy for it)

Notice that Kok Foong is hyper active in cooking?? yeah, because he wanted to be a chef..

it was a busy day, but everything goes smoothly...

thanks to the team...

why is Anna wearing England's jersey?? haha...
JJ's prediction : Germany vs Italy in final,we will see~

as usual,after service...

is surely will be...

makan time!!!!

but we have 2 menus...
one is...

spaghetti in cream of broccoli....eeewwww~

and...

haha!!! too much food to handle...we were all bloated after that.
aaahhhhh~what a day.....

anyway, will be out for this whole weekend...enjoy!!!! wOoOoOOoHhOOoOoOooooOooo!!!!

took this just now...finally the sun shine again after few days of heavy rain~

take care everyone and enjoy this weekend!!!

No comments: