Tuesday, June 10, 2008

happy and sad~

last weekend was the happiest weekend I have ever had. 5 girls from Indonesia came to KL and reached by 2pm plus. Being the host, driver, tour guide and camera man...I have to make sure all of them will enjoy this very short KL trip and leave a wonderful memory on them as well as for myself. This is because they gone through a lot of obstacles before able to pay a visit to KL before heading back to their home country. From found out their extension of training to applying ph in order to make this trip happen. So here it goes, my 3 days 2 nights with Happy, Dewi, Citra, Jeje and Nisa.

picked them up at PuduRaya, although it was just about 2 weeks ago when we met at Penang,but it was like ages ago since we met. Plan didnt work at first as it was heavy traffic jam at golden triangle...end up we head back to my place to take a rest. They were simply exhausted after long hours of bus ride, but the KL view from my house has the effect of taking away their tiredness~

at night, we went to Sunway Pyramid as planned to meet up with JJ and Jin. But Jin didnt make it. As their host, driver, tour guide and camera man...my main job is to take as many pic as possible for them with my camera. I fully charged the battery a day before they arrive~

here it goes...
and due to heavy traffic jam...JJ reached quite late and we had our dinner at Carl's Junior. As what Jeje said, no rice for them is like didnt eat anything at all. But this time it would be a different situation because of the size of those burgers we had in Carl's Junior.

only few of us managed to finish our burger...but there are plenty of fries and drinks left~
and they learn a new word "hou bao" (very full or kenyang banget)

then JJ went to watch movie with Kayren where the remaining of time is between me and them.

It was almost 11pm when we leave Pyramid. Next stop, head to 'little Genting' or what the girls called it 'Bukit Cinta' as we saw plenty couples flirting over there with the beautiful night view of KL.

the moment when I drove up to the hill as the KL night view appear in front of their eyes, their expression has made me proud to be Malaysian once again. Again, I am glad that they enjoy this night outing although some of us got mosquitoes bite which what Happy and Dewi said only 'sweet' people will get it. hehe~

after that, head back and the night is still not yet over for us even though its already midnight...
for the first time in my life, I have someone to watch football matches with me in my house. Ya, you heard me...and that was Citra~ these girls watch football, unlike those in Malaysia...'oppss~'
while we watching football, my computer was fully occupied by them at the same time...especially for Dewi who I promised to provide her free online service~

next morning...or I should say, next afternoon(this is because most of us slept at 4am or 5am and woke up 11am plus plus)

we departed from my house about 2pm~
had our brunch near my place...

then head straight to their dream place....

on the way, with camera available...this is what we do~

and after about 15minutes of car ride...finally we are here~

KLCC TWIN TOWER!!!!!
as I drove towards KLCC, and the image of that 2 huge corn look a like building is getting closer and closer...once again, their expression has made me proud. They couldn't not believe what they saw in front of their bare eyes.
all of them still think they were dreaming~

look at Citra..still cannot believe that herself is sitting in front of the buildings~

because of the 'good skills' of mine...there were 2 international tourist request me to take some pic for them. The girls ask me to charge them RM10 per pic...it was actually a good way to earn money where I suppose to get RM40 from them. But as a hospitality student, service is always in front of money~ haha!! (the girls will surely say 'ciiiieeeee~~' at this point)
after lying down on the ground, sweating and taking pics in front of KLCC and in the park...we went into the building to cool ourselves down.

went for window shopping until around 6pm...tired and decided to buy some bread and drinks for tea time. Went back to the park and relax while enjoying the fountains display~

as the day turn into night...more pic were suppose to be taken, but due to my camera battery was running out~ so very limited night view pic were taken.

we spend almost half a day in KLCC, and head to KL Tower after that.
first time driving to KL Tower and I was lost...the road sign just suddenly disappear but the tower is just beside us and ofcourse we still manage to go there. But all of us are quite tired and the next day will be another sad moment for us...so didnt really enjoy it.

still managed to have a smile on their faces~

after that, while on the way back home..they sang songs for me which make me cried again~ separation really doesn't feel good at all....

have dinner at where we had our brunch and back home to rest. And again, all of us slept at 4 or 5am. Dewi actually slept at 7.30am (last chance to have free online service..haha)

the next morning was not really a good 1 as the whole surrounding was sad and down...after have some light meal and I drove them to PuduRaya Station. All the way, the whole car was so quiet.

bitting farewell to the girls all by myself...tears on our face as the time is getting closer and closer for the bus to depart. This will be our last time to see each other until the next time which should be on this coming September. Yes, I am planning to pay a visit to Jakarta after finishing my diploma. So now need lots of money...if you all have any part time job with flexible time (weekend) and roughly around RM80 per day...contact me!!! Ofcourse, it has to be near my area~

I know you girls think that for these 3 days, you all had created lot of problems to me and you all feel not comfortable as I treated you all so well...but dont worry, even if I am tired, the happiness on your faces had clear out all my tiredness~ I am really glad that I get to know you all on my final month of training and ever since, we have created a great friendship between us. This will never end and we will surely meet again someday. Promise!!!

please take care of each other and all the best in study and in life...do come back to KL in future because 3 days is really not enough~

I am really proud to be your host for this trip and glad that all of you enjoy it.

'makasih tuk smuanya dan gw kangen banget ama km...tunggu aja gw di Jakarta, gw kan datang nanti'

a drawing by Dewi on the 'Jelek Band'

I really miss them now...as they will be leaving Malaysia this friday, my heart is getting heavier as that day is getting closer~ (guess this had review the answer why am I so down for the past few days)

I am ok, just the separation really hurts...now what I can do is do will in study and looking forward for my first Indonesia trip,
wait for me!!!!

once again, take care my friends...and all the best in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to read your blog, you such a good writer, i like your "Indonesian next Top Model" hahaha

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

haha, thanks..but may I know who is this??