Friday, June 13, 2008

emo 70's

time flies...just like that, already 1 week gone~
yet, another service been done by the sem 7 students. This time I am back in the kitchen side.
good for the service side cause they dont have to worry about the decoration due to the Event Sem 1 will in charge of that as per their final exam. For the very first time in this semester where you can see grant decoration in Deli.

and Group B has chosen "Back to 70's" as their theme.

GROOVY~

I know you all reader must be ignoring all those crap on top and will straight scroll down look for the food's pic...so here it goes~

menu of the day...

my Clam Chowder~

Anna's Mexican Burger~

JJ's balls Chicken Meatballs Spaghetti~

Charles' Mushroom Potato Pie~

Jin's Chocolate Banana Cake and Tiramisu~ (the taste did not turn up as it is, but still many people enjoy it due to our good name in cake making)

same as usual, after service...

waiting to eat....

lunch time~

well, not really in the mood during service because my friends are leaving and going back to Indonesia in few hours time...came back home right after briefing and received some comment in friendster from them. Touched!!!

slight emo during operation...but now feeling better and already looking forward to the next meet up with them which should be August or September~

out of over 20 of them..there are only few I miss the most~

Yana...

she is my first friend in GSR when we were in the same department...ever since, we became close friends~ a very noisy girl who can talk non-stop or even talk to herself. But extremely friendly...like her spirit where she can talk to anyone..haha!! She like to call me 'kacung' or 'cung' which means maid in Indonesia language. Felt bad to her after I have change department and due to the shift we work are so different, hardly meet up even though working in the same resort. But still remain close friends until now..and will be forever!!!

next will be...
the Jelek Band ( I am the founder of this band~haha)

know them on my final moment of training when I have moved to Adventure Zone...out of those 5 months of training, beside Yana...they are the best best best best people I have ever met. Regret that didnt get to know them earlier. But time doesnt matter as we became close friends even though just being together for less than 3 weeks...

Dewi(right) , having a cry baby face all the time but she is a gothic punk girl back in Indonesia. Always get bullied by me and like to say "wtf" or "wth"~ a super shopping queen which used up all her salary in just few days time after getting it. Trust her very much where I have asked her to do me a favor back in Indonesia~ "makasih Wi!!"

Citra (middle), although she is in Garden Cafe, but due to these 3 girls are hardly being seperated. So I get to know her as well. She have this blur looking face and messy hair after a whole day of working. She is the main target for all the Indonesian girls, always got blame d or bullied by them. But is funny to see them acting this way~ "sikat rambut tu Cit!!!"

and lastly, ofcourse Happy (left) The name already special, every kids came to Adventure Zone will surely said "I like your name", either do I. First time heard her name from others, I was thinking "what kind of name is this??" But now, after get to know her for almost 2 months plus...I know what kind of name is this, it is a very special one. She is 1 of the craziest among the girls yet she do take care of her image well...because of her, I started listening to Indonesian music like Ungu, Dewa or Ratu and many many more~ at the same time, I could speak basic Indonesia language already and understand what they are trying to say (if they dont speak too fast) "makasih Yank, kangen banget ama km!!!"

today was a hot evening...and as I expected~ this is what I got...

dedicate this sunset to all of you!!! especially those 5 who came to KL last weekend and did not managed to enjoy beautiful sunset of KL...

take care!!! All the best in life and we will meet again very soon~

promise!!!!

ps: KANGEN!!!!!!! This will not be the end..it has just begun~

No comments: