Monday, November 02, 2009

new friends

after gone through my internship for 1 month, I have met many new friends from the hotel. majority of them are from Malaysia, so is easier to get along with them.

on one off day, I followed Nicole and Fiona to Merlion Park. I've been there before during day time, but it was my first "night" to see Singapore night view due to previous curfew.

the famous bling bling liu lian, Esplanade

the vomiting Merlion

Marina Bay Sands in progress 24/7

that is Nicole and Fiona from Ipoh and me looking at my potential place to work in future

after 1 "night out", few weeks later is one of my Duty Manager, Sharon's Deepavali open house. Not many turn up due to shift work, only few of us meet up at hotel and go to her place by bus. Raining heavily when we were in the bus nad took us nearly 1 hour to reach the interchange.

from interchange opposite Hougang MRT station

by the time we reach her place, we were all wet and hungry. (I never eat anything for whole day. been sleeping half of the day due to night shift)

we reach there close to 8pm, we departed from hotel at 5.30pm. in between we missed 2 busses at interchange. John reach earlier than us with his motorbike after finishing his work at 7pm

Jaya from Perak, my bell service supervisor presenting our mousse cake to Sharon. John greeting Sharon

belated Deepavali celebration

after saying hello, next thing is "we are hungry...."

all of us went to the kitchen to get some real proper Indian food.

John and Guna (blocked) both technicians taking their dinner and the table full with nice food!

my brunchner (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
nasi briyani, prawns, mutton, chicken and favorite cabbage that should cost more than 7 dollars. its free here!!! and taste gooooooooooooooooooooood!

that is Hann from Kedah and Carmen from KL.

after dinner, we enjoy some dessert

and Sharon show us her house and her wedding photos

then we left at 9pm because I will be working at night shift. if we stay, we could have drink vodka and beer. damn!

more activities coming up. played badminton with some of them every monday. back to healthy lifestyle!

need to work on my report and final project as well. stress!

No comments: