Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what a decade..

10 years ago, I just graduated from primary school. SJK (Cina) On Pong. didn't know how to speak English, being a typical Chinese educated kid...

entering secondary school without a clue or life objective. Pick up everything from scratch, surrounded by English and Bahasa Malaysia. it was like a whole new thing for me. Felt helpless some times but didnt give up...

am glad that mom transfer me to Methodist Boys' Secondary School KL.

if not, I wont be who I am today...

academic wise, I got nothing much to say but joining St. John Ambulance changed me.

joining cause of my brother were in it and later it became part of my life during my secondary school years. from nothing to Champions of Wilayah, from nothing to becoming a leader...

I've learned a lot during these 5 years...

time flies, graduated from MBSSKL with an objective...entering college to get a diploma in Hospitality Management. Mass Comm still my first choice but I made my choice...

2 and half years in Sunway University College turned me into another person. I've learned even more. I grew up. More matured I believe.

entering working world for the first time during my 5 months internship in Penang. staying away from family is something new but got it well handled.

love life wise was a big failure, but still learning until now. this can really make me helpless from time to time, but am doing everything I could to ensure I have a great one in future...

and now...10 years later, I am getting my degree soon. am on going with my internship.

no longer a kid but an adult..still kiddy sometimes. wanted to be more mature in person, need to be more serious from time to time.

no doubt, 10 years had passed and I've changed a lot!!!

but I am still Edward Low Sew Yin...

there are many things in this world that can be fill in to this cup, hopefully I am able to fill it up with as many things as possible in the next few decades...

but look back at the decade that just passed, I can only say..."wow, what a decade..."

No comments: