Saturday, January 30, 2010

it is time...


I have plenty to update on my JB trip with work mates and of course, my family visiting Singapore for cousin's wedding...

photos already been uploaded in facebook...I am getting lazier and lazier each day to update my blog. sorry for that.

someone told me Get A Life!!!

Then I think carefully, what is my life right now??

Get my report and project done, complete my internship, graduate and get a Degree, find a full time job and find a new place to stay. Thats my life right now...

been surrounded with same question when meeting my family..."Got girlfriend already a??"

my answer is "No..."

facebook's status is nothing hence already changed it back to Single..yes, I am always single.

dont even know should I think about it right now, but dont want to loose the chance though...
but need to focus and complete all the priorities first...in relationship?? not now...

update completed.

cheers!

No comments: