Tuesday, July 31, 2007

highly recommended

After watching "Cupid No Itazura" from crunchyroll.com. Once again I fell in love with J Drama,so I search around and found out this drama called "Gal Circle" The synopsis is not really special to me when I read it before I start watching it.

It is about a cowboy name Shinosuke from Arizona came to Shibuya, Japan to help his guidance, Geronimo to find a girl called Imoko. While completing his mission, he becomes a new type hero by helping the Shibuya-Gals to solve problems.This innocent cowboy who don't know the culture of Shibuya City has taught the Gals some valuable lesson by applying his own weird but effective way.

Shinosuke with the Gals.


this has show the complicated connection between the characters. Actually there are few more such as the patrolman, Ichinose who allowed Shinosuke to stay at his place and eventually they became close friends.

Geronimo's favorite line which I like the most is "life is like a boomerang, if you throw it out and have no courage to catch it back, you will not enjoy the fun"

This is a funny yet touching drama,hopefully you guys will enjoy this drama which I think I did learn something from it.

ps: this might be my last blog until my final exam which starts at 6 Aug until 8 Aug...study time!!!(hopefully I can do well)

pspsps: Happy Birthday to Charles, finally turn 19 today!!! haha

No comments: