Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Semester 4 is over!!!!

hey everybody..I am back!!! after 3 days of brain killing exam..finally its over!!!! semester 4 officially over!!!! wooohooooooo

got 2 weeks of holiday, this weekend have plan already..5 or 6 ma lat lou will be heading up to Genting and held a "sausage party". No girls at all!!!!! although it will be fun..but then still not that fun if only guys are going. Apa macam?? go up there and syok sendiri la...

after that I guess I will be stoning at home unless someone ask me out or even yum cha with firends..
SWE(industrial training) is getting closer,if everything goes smoothly then after semester 5 which will end at dec, I will get so called 3 days holidays then will straight head to training for 5 months!!!! scared, haven't decide going where to train. Not yet discuss with family.

My communication with my family is damn poor~ haaiiihhhh(same old problem)

Guess what?? My mum though that I finish my exam but my semester is not over yet..what should I answer her??

Guess what?? I think she had already forgotten that I told her before after exam I will be going to Genting for 3 days 2 nights..if I tell her now, will she be shocking like I made decision out of a sudden??


some beautiful scenery that can be seen from my house, I love sunset!!!!

I was reading this funny but quite true article about
3 answers from girls which guys most hated:

1) anything~

guy: tonight what are we going to eat?
girl : anything
guy : then we will have curry fish head.
girl : cannot, after eat it will grow pimples.
guy : then how about Indian food?
girl : yesterday ate already, today eat again meh??
guy : how about seafood?
girl : seafood not good, eat already will cause stomachache.
guy : then do you have any idea what should we eat??
girl : anything.

2) also can~

guy : so, what are we going to do?
girl : anything also can.
guy : how about watch movie?? long time didn't watch movie.
girl : what so nice about watching movie?? waste of time.
guy : how about bowling, move some muscle?
girl : the weather is so hot still want to play bowling, never get tired before?
guy : then why don't we find a place to relax and have a cup of coffee??
girl : drinking coffee will affect my sleeping.
guy : then, do you have any idea?
girl : anything also can.

3) up to you~

guy : if like that, why don't we go home?
girl : up to you.
guy : we take bus, okay? I'll send you home.
girl : bus is dirty and crowded, never mind.
guy : how about taxi?
girl : it is just a short distant, not worth it.
guy : then we take a walk, okay?
girl : stomach empty, cannot walk.
guy : then what you want to do then?
girl : up to you.
guy : want to eat something??
girl : anything.
guy : what you want to eat??
girl : anything also can.
GUY : .........

ps: this is damn true...girls who read this, think about it~ haha


HAPPY HOLIDAY to every student of SHTLM March 2006 intake


after squeezing your brain to the max for the passed few days...it is time to sit back and relax~










No comments: