Saturday, August 18, 2007

weekend...

A shocked planning for today.
Although didn't really turn up well, but it is a fun day.
Atleast I don't need to stone at home for 1 day~
A lunch with Kenix and Lynn D at Times Square, and we met 2 other of Lynn D's friends..1 is Sean and 1 is Sam..both funny guys..

walk around with Kenix, didn't get a single thing(as usual..girl will always act like girl)

woop~ saw some PSV Eindhoven and AC Milan youth players at Times Square and Sg. Wang, both squad has been defeated by Manchester United and Juventus in semis. They are around the same age as me, but all of them have the average height of 180cm

this is me and Kenix( the ki siao girl...haha)

my latest collection..another beautiful sunset on the day I came back from Genting(LOVE IT!!!)

No comments: