Sunday, August 19, 2007

Merdeka!!! =.=

early in the morning, I heard Negaraku playing..followed by Jalur Gemilang and Keranamu Malaysia..
there is some Merdeka celebration event happening down there, they start preparing since 8 something or maybe earlier then that..but the event started at 11 (sweat,Malaysia timing)

they started up with some usual games..steal chair game ( dont they feel hot playing this under the hot sun?? I am sweating even looking at them in my place)
the MC (white cap fella) only know how to say " jalan, jalan...jalan...jalan...jalan...jalan...jalan"

second game, get the coin out from the flour(wonder where did they get those coins..so unhygienic)
this time, the MC change his line to "tiup..tiup..tiup...tiup lagi..tiup..tiup"

while they are still having fun with those lame games...out of a sudden, mat rempit attack!!!!
neh, they are the Merdeka Motor Gang. I think there are 50 of them and they will go around Malaysia in through out this whole month..
when they appear, the MC was stunned for a moment and don't know what to say( maybe he didn't expect them to come at this time..haha)

these bikers park their bikes together, surprisingly it look nicer without the bikers~haha

behind the bikers are Transformers!!!! neh, just some random car with VIP inside...
then they sing patriotic songs and have lunch..(as usual eat is the main priority)

after some great nice meal..VIP give speech

after the speech, VIP cut off this big balloons thingy with Jalur Gemilang on it..

so, it flown higher( recently, news had stated that we are not allowed to hang flags in this way, is this against the law now??)

and higher (when those balloons burst out..rubbish will fly drop everywhere)

nd even higher(wonder who will get this flags when it drop down...)

and even higher then before....(bye bye Jalur Gemilang)

yeah!!! another Patriotic yet Polluting event!!!!

then VIP leave the place...and they continue party~

its karaoke time....
the ladies can't sing at all and can be potential heavy metal's singer..(scream and yell only)
my conclusion is, non of them can sing...and pity those who staying around here (including me,until now my ear still feel pain)

finally it ends with prize giving for those who won in the early games...

MERDEKA!!!!!

ps: I got all this pic by just snapping it from my place..haha ( I've just sit infront of my computer and when the MC say something or I hear any funny sound, I will turn around and snap it~)

No comments: