Friday, August 24, 2007

ability??

does anyone ask you before, "if you can have a super power, what will it be??"

for guys, majority or 99.99% will choose being invisible.(probably after watching "hollow man")

while girls will think of maybe mind control,so they can get what they want without doing it~haha

please don't lie and tell others you will use your power to safe the world or help everyone that need it..err,maybe there is someone who got such a kind heart. But trust me, when you have such ability, you will rather help yourself first.

yes, being invisible is damn cool and you can do whatever you want without anyone notice it..

even I myself want to be invisible...com'on I am a guy!!

well, although being invisible is cool..but one of my childhood dream and even until NOW!!!
err..I've been thinking of FLYING~

yeah!!! I like freedom and I think only flying can provide me that feeling...(although being invisible is physically free)

errm...probably because of watching too much tv when I was a kid and it seems like almost every super hero can fly (no need to suffer in traffic jam and can reach anywhere easily)

even Batman have gadget to make him "fly"

I always think that one night maybe when I online until late night or watching Champions League at 2, 3 am...suddenly a bright white light shine through the window and an old man give me this flying power..haha(sounds ridiculous right??)

I am staying on 13th floors and all the windows got nothing blocking it (it is for better result when enjoying the view) , but I always feel like just stand on it and jump...maybe I can fly?? haha(don't worry, I didn't try it and I don't dare to try it as well)

But I did dream about flying on the air for several times..and it feels real!!!

how nice if I really can fly?? how nice if I can have super power...but not like those mutants in "X-men" , more prefer those in "Heroes". Human with special ability.

at least they don't need colourful and crazy outfit to present themselves like these bunch..

look at this...make me dizzy!!! haha

well..about this super power thingy is just a though when I was boring or day dreaming, so don't get mad at me or call me crazy. I like to imagine, okay??

** my holidays end in 2 days time...damn!!!

** result out on monday..DAMN!!!!

** Semester 5 is starting soon..damn!!!

all these stuff just running around my mind and it is driving me crazy!!! I need to overcome these pressure!!!




No comments: