Thursday, August 30, 2007

50 years and still counting...


If this happen on few years back, I might be singing all the patriotic songs loud and proud. But unfortunately, I cannot feel anything at college. Not may people seems to bother about this very special occasion.

Few years back, we will have patriotic week and patriotic day to celebrate this very special moment in each year. Patriotic song singing competition, poems and drawing competition will be held at school through out the whole Merdeka month (August).

I feel sad for this to happen, but I seems to be getting lesser and lesser excitement from this occasion. Shame on myself!!!!

I do critic about what is going on around us and sometimes I really couldn't stand it. I also think of working at other country when I have a chance and never come back because of some issue. But no matter what, I still want my child to grow up in Malaysia just like what I did.

As everyone says, Malaysia is a very unique country where we are multi-racial, multicultural and multi-everything. Some conflict that still happening now, it is because the older generation has gone through a lot of pain and they pass the message down to us. What they say is true, but we should be able to make our own decision based on what we observed.

No matter what happen in the country, how much conflicts between the nation, between government and nation or what so ever problems that occur in this country. I still dare to say, I am proud to be a Malaysian!!!!

I wish that we can improve in every field that we are in now. I hope that I day we can really celebrate our National Day in pride...Happy Birthday Malaysia

No comments: