Monday, August 20, 2007

a day on my own...

yesterday, I was sitting alone at home and I have this idea of going to Bukit Jalil to watch Championship Youth Cup last 2 matches. 1 of the reason is because I am damn boring online at home, another reason is Man United's youth team is in the final!!!

Leave my place around 5, but the lrt came about 20 minutes after I stone in the station with others.

Reach Bukit Jalil about 6.35, 10 minutes away from 3rd 4th placing kick off between Flamengo and AC Milan. Rush all the way to the tickets selling counter to get my ticket. RM 12 for 2 matches, even have the chance to go watch Chelsea (booooo) playing at London. While everyone is moving in to National Stadium, there are peoples walking out from Putra Stadium.(world badminton just finished)

after entering the stadium, looks like only one entrance to the seats..
went down, sit at second row..haha(though I found the best seat)

the match is about to start..

my ticket~ consist 3 parts, 1 part for entering the stadium, 1 part for lucky draw(that big prize) and this 1 is for us to check if we are the lucky one...

the official lead both team out to the pitch..

kick off time!!! everyone cheer~

at first I was enjoying the match, but I saw there are people sitting opposite us (beside players entrance). Then my attention switch, I look around and suddenly Flamengo scored after 15 minutes of playing.(majority supporting AC Milan and I just neutral for this game)

after that goal, I leave my seat and went back up and trying my best to walk to the opposite. Somehow there is a couple walking infront of me(guess they wanted the same thing that I want)

I dont really care about this match..haha~

after walking around the stadium, finally found a small entrance to the nicer seats.
went in and when I was looking for a seat, AC Milan equalised..haha

not long later, half-time whistle been blew~

half time show~ not Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake..but St.John Institute marching band~

I felt uncomfortable as I am surrounding by a bunch of Juventus' fans...

these guys from Malaysia Juventus Fans Club..(I believe)
so, I think I am in the wrong side..haha

then I leave my seat again, wanted to move to left side of the player's entrance (because I saw Man United's flags over there)

so, went out and finding the way to Man United's side~ as I said, no one really care about the match that are having at that time..there were about 10 people including me who looking for that "secret" entrance...

after about 10 minutes, I gave up and I went back in to get back to my seat, then I saw some Man United's fans gather around on top of the seats and they wanted to go over the other side as well...so, I stay behind them and wait for miracle to happen~

suddenly, the kakak open the small gate and allow them to go in..what else?? I just follow la!!!

walk passed the VIP buffet area...food smells great~but who cares?? haha
finally, I are at the Reds corner!!!

finally I feel safe when surrounded by Man United's fans...haha

then I saw this flag..OMG!!! I am sitting in Malaysia Manchester United's Fans Club's area!!! I made the right decision to walk all the way to this place..haha

and when I see behind me, these guys are playing for Barcelona!!! (future Ronaldinho and Messi,haha!!!)

that is not the best part, the best part is.......

can you see some not asian at the bottom??

here is Craig Cathcart, the highly rated young defender who talking to his coach..

yes, they are the Manchester United youth team!!!!
as what I said, no one really care about the match on the pitch...normally fans cheer because something happen on the pitch, but we cheer when Man United youth team get up and moving to dressing room (how funny was that??)

after the squad, followed by Alan Welsh and his staff...if not mistaken, the last guy is Brian McClair(one of the Man United's legend)

after about 40minutes of walking around to find this place where I am sitting at and looking around, snapping photos..finally I can settle down and continue watching the match..

scoreline didn't change at all after so long...still 1-1

then in final 10minutes when everyone though it will decide on penalty shootout...AC Milan concede two free kicks.

two free kick, 1 headed in after a superb curling shot and another one directly in to the net...

the match ended at 3-1 and Flamengo ends this competition as third place while AC Milan fourth..

as we know, play fairly..so both team shake hands~ great game!!
out of a sudden..we cheer again, cheer for what??

because our team is coming out to warm up...haha(as I said, we don't really bother the 3rd 4th placing game)

although is not the first team, but this is Man United's way to warm up..haha

okay okay, lets respect the match...there is still silver plate ceremony going on(that is what 3rd place will get)

AC Milan is ready to receive their consolation prize~ although they lost, but still a great game by them

emcee " and the 4th place goes to....AC Milan!!!!" (as if we dont know), "lets give them a big hand.."

although they cant play in the final, but they played their best in this match..reasonable to celebrate!!

emcee " and the Champions Youth Cup 3rd place goes to....AC Milan!!!!"

whole stadium get confuse with what the emcee just said...even AC Milan's players..

emcee "sorry, the 3rd place goes to...Flamengo!!!!" (he trying his very best to cover, but the whole stadium is booying him and laughing at him)

" err..well done, well done...congratulation Flamengo!!!" (still trying his very best to cover)

yeah!!! although they feel funny when receiving the silver plate, but still have to celebrate at this moment..

before the final kick off, I already chosen my Man of The Match..
ladies and gentleman, here is your man of the match...MR. EMCEE!!!!!

emcee "now, is this the time you all been waiting for??"(the lucky draw time)

"later we will call out the number, if you are the one please go to the nearest staff and
they will bring you come here"

"you must have your ticket with you"

"the winner will get the chance to watch Chelsea play at Stamford Bridge, all the expenses will be cover by the sponsorship"
at this moment, all of us starts shouting "why Chelsea??!!! I want MU!!!"

then this lucky guy got it..
emcee :"congratulation, what is your name??"
lucky guy :" X"
emcee :" full name"
lucky guy :"XXXX XXXXX"( I didn't pay attention on his name)
emcee :"so what do you think"
lucky guy :"...."(I bet his english not that good)
emcee :"he got nothing to say...give him a big hand!!!"(really syok sendiri)

okay,forget about the crap lucky draw...back to the match

the Champions Youth Cup 2007 final will kick off soon!!!!

here is the starting line-up for Manchester United!!!! ole~

some die hard members of Man United Fans Club Malaysia waving with the legend's flags(wish I could have one of those)

after a long waited evening..finally, we cheer at the right time and for the right thing!!!

the official lead both squads out to the pitch.Kieran Lee(no.2) lead his squad out!!!!

then, Negaraku was played..and we all sing it loud and proud!!! haha

after that, they shake hands (this is the usual procedure before match starts)

the stadium is full with people and I believe, majority is here to watch Man United's future stars play~

Juventus will kick-off first...everyone is cheering and waiting for the kick-off whistle

in the middle of the match, AC Milan's players is here to watch the match...Flamengo's players sitting at the other side

but non of the Milan's player beat this guy..Aubameyang, the player to watch through out the whole competition.

Juventus got one of the best chance to score from this free-kick, the ball fly pass everyone but hit the bar..

half-time, it still 0-0...both side fans are having "war"
" Juve Juve Juve"
"MU MU MU"

half-time show again..and it is the same performance..haha(lame)

after the lame half-time show(but everyone enjoys it...) it is time for second half!!!

in 50th minute, Fabien Brandy ( first player) scored a superb goal after some individual effort.
he is one of the bright young star in Man United's youth team!!!

Juventus's coach is nervous as his team is losing and not much time left....
but Juventus just can't pass through United's solid defencive line...

ant the match ended. Manchester United 1-0 Juventus!!!!

we cheer for our heart out where Juventus' fans just applaud their players...

and we kept cheering like there is no tomorrow~(I am sad that I dont have a United's jersey)

after hugging around(sounds gay..haha) its time to get the cup!!!

and the Champion goes to..MANCHESTER UNITED!!!! (if you see clearly, the cup is holding by Kieran Lee) (sorry for the blurness, I was jumping and shouting with them...)

too bad for them, what they can pour on each other was those energy drink...no champagne as all of them are under age..haha

champion rounding the stadium with cup..times to thank the fans (us!!!!)

did you see that, he is short but he is good!!!

one of the weirdest surname I've ever heard (probably the whole stadium) "Drinkwater"

see clearly..no.2, Kieran Lee the captain who played few games in first team last season

out of a sudden, Zieler threw his gloves to the fans

followed by that, coaches threw towels...players threw boots and shin-pad~(none of them come to me)

one lucky guy who got a glove and boots waving flag with joy..haha

while we all were celebrating in Bukit Jalil, at the same time at Manchester..Man United just lost to Man City by 1-0
one of the worst start ever, 3 games..we drew 2 and lost 1...out of 9 points, we only get 2~sad
but it is just starting of the season, long way more to go..so think positive!!!

somehow, I bought the jersey (finally) after the match..I still cant afford to buy real jersey

so, one of my dream is buy real jersey every single season!!!! haha

No comments: