Friday, August 31, 2007

Merdeka~

damn!!! I have been sitting at home since I came back from college until 12am.

I was watching the tv live from Dataran Merdeka and when the time reach 12 am sharp, I ran to the window with my camera on...but what I saw is

so, not to disappoint you guys like what have I experienced. I made it out for you guys...

just imagine, we use all of our money to make the highest and biggest fire works ever~ ( I know it looks sucks) (ToT)

slightly better right?? haha ( just cracking it out for fun)
I need to do all this crap just because this year, only Dataran Merdeka (KL) allowed to have huge celebration...
but I am lucky enough to see the furthest fire works...

yup..it is from Genting, no need to think that I am crapping here again...this is damn true, when skies are clear, I can see Genting from my place..
they have fire work, very clear but very small..haha

then there were some cheaplak fire work around the housing areas...( those can hear sound but cant see anything)

then this morning watched National Day Parade(biggest in Malaysia..so far)

then few jets fly passed above my place...can see them do stunt around KL as well, haha

today is a beautiful day at KL..clear blue sky~hmmmm

and in the evening....the sun is soooooo bright~ ( argghhh!! my eyes!!! )

okok..I know that you guys must be damn sad since cannot see any fire works on this special day..

so, I present you something to cover back your sadness..haha



this is the fireworks that I managed to capture during the launching of The Eye of Malaysia...enjoy!!!

Merdeka !!! Merdeka!!! Merdeka!!!!

** in 2 days, I killed 2 cockroaches...haha

No comments: