Monday, August 27, 2007

Semester 5!!!!

Yesterday finally I cried after 2 years(if not mistaken)..whole day feel very weird.
Downloaded 3 songs from that drama "1 Litre of Tears"(you can listen to it at here) Kept on repeat playing it until night, somehow I like the songs very much and remind me of those scenes found in that drama. Just feel pity for Aya although she passed away 19 years ago...

Just can't imagine how tough she is during that time, the support from her family especially her mum. After searching around the net, I only notice that she is very famous, even before the drama is out. Her diary has made a big impact in Japan and around the world.(wanted to buy her diary if I can get it)

Beside finally cried for something that I didn't expect to.I felt weird because today will be getting sem 4 final exam result. When Mr.Lai (sem 4 class tutor aka Marketing lecturer) told us that only 5 persons get B for marketing(none get A), about 20 to 30% failed and others is C and D. I was shocked and suddenly felt nervous for my result(kind of relax and joke around before that)

Damn!!!

But hard works paid and I got 3 Bs and 2Cs (although got no A, but almost everyone got the same result as I did!!!) I shout and frightened the whole class.(they even though I got As or some better result).
sem 4 most tough subject for me is account and marketing, but both I got C~relief...

hey, Sem 5 is about to start..need to study even harder then before, all those tough subjects cramp up together in 1 sem..arghhhhhh!!!! after this sem, I am going for industrial training..hopefully everything will go smoothly(time gone like a wind)

ohya, yesterday Man United finally got their first win since the season started. United won Tottenham 1-0, thanks to a superb goal by new signing Nani.

No comments: