Sunday, November 25, 2007

happy and sad...

It has been a week since I last blogged.
many things has happened..and I got 1 more week to final, 2 more weeks to industrial training..EXCITED!!!

Friday was William's 19th birthday..so we went to Station One at Tayton to yum cha...
unfortunately we got no cake for him..so...

ya, we ordered sliced cake for him...
not one piece...but

4!!! we told them to put all in 1 plate..unfortunately they dont understand us..nvm~

one is cheese cake and this is flourless choc cake..
can you believe it?? flourless??!!! how to make a cake without flour..
all of us are clueless...until the arrival of Kelvin!! ( he came late due to rushing his assignment..making 3 layers wedding cake!!!)

as a student of MIB ( Malaysia Institute of Bakery)..he do the food tasting
note: this scene happen right at the end..notice the amount of cake left on the plate

so conclusion..there is no flour in this cake and it is fully chocolate~ (this is from me, not the pro..haha)

alright alright..rewind back before the arrival of Kelvin~
so we start eating cake...but sadly..
when our Mr.Lim is celebrating his 19th birthday with 4 pieces of cake...there are about 6 tables singing happy birthday song 1 by 1 with big cakes and candles..
we kena "tapau" by them... =_="

after some cake eating..we start playing cards as usual..

**at this point, I got nothing better to do..

punishment for each round is eating these cakes...

and while we are all having fun...something unusual happened...

we saw something...we were shocked for a moment..

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ah Zan is back~ (Zan Zi is her name in a ghost movie if not mistaken)
after settle down..we continue with our activities...

somewhere around here...Andrew throw us 3 weird IQ questions..said it is for some job interview~

1st : dividing gold for a worker
2nd: 4 prisoners, 4 caps
3rd: 10 bottles of pills, 1 bottle replaced with poison pills.

just summary of the questions..heard before?? ha-ha-ha~

then we took a pic (Kelvin is not here yet, we got this by putting the camera on the chair's head)

then we continue..and continue..talk non stop~
and my nightmares arrive...

dont know what is she thinking...I didnt notice that until i look at this pic.. =_="

anyway, beside celebrating William's birthday, it was also my last chance meeting them before going for industrial training~ will surely miss you guys always!!!

come Penang find me!!! (will surely entertain you guys if you come at the right time...)

*****
next day, went to MidValley watch movies..(my first time since watching Next at Pyramid..)
watched 2 in a row... Enchanted 4.45pm and Bee Movie 7.00pm~ tiring..
but it was a great evening...THANKS!!! haha
(my last time to go out due to study week has arrived...STUDY STUDY STUDY!!! cannot screw up my sem 5!!!)

*****
3 bad news happened yesterday, 1 before watching movie and other 2 after watching movie..

no.1

a friend of my aunt has passed away. Uncle Tian Sung is what we normally called him, he is generous and kind to all of us...I was shocked when got the news from my bro..life is so fragile.
R.I.P. Uncle~

no.2
something happen to my camera..after deleting 1 pic, suddenly "System Error" and it is not functioning anymore..need to send it back to factory for repairing..
but can the camera make it before I leaving KL?? No camera no life!!!!
I am so lost now...should I buy another 1?? but will be using quite alot of money in Penang..so, this idea is not a good 1..
what I can do now is kept fingers cross and hope my camera will be fixed in time and follow me to Penang..I need it for all the beaches and sun set!!!!

no.3

Man United lost 1-0 to Bolton Wanderers at Reebok Stadium..
now United are 3 points behind Arsenal who have 1 game in hand.. T.T

no nice scenery pic for some times..
might not be blogging for sometimes due to exam and training..I will blog if I can online in Penang plus if time allow..

so, for now take care everybody!!!

No comments: