Saturday, November 17, 2007

randomly..

Did a quick test at facebook on which hero you are in Heroes (my favorite series..)

after answering 7 questions..guess who am I??

yes, I am Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia)...the strongest hero in the series!!! woohoooo~

You are the most powerful hero there is, which is cool because you're also nice, smart, and good looking. Damn you. Ever the reluctant protagonist, you play a perfect foil to the show's villain. And your awful family. Who you of course love anyway because you're that darn heroic. (this is what the result tells)

potential right?? haha~

I am have multi-super power just like Peter~

I can be invisible...hide myself in the green wall~

I can stop time...

I have special forces (to make people laugh)

I can paint the future...

I can heal myself(not immediately)

I can read people's mind...(you guys must be thinking I am crazy...)

I can even fly..(in my dream)

OMG!!!! I am so similar to him...nowonder~

I have to save the world.. =_="
anyway, if you want to watch Heroes season 2 online...click at the link on the left side of this blog "heroes" (it update weekly and have Prison break season 3 as well)

No comments: