Monday, August 18, 2008

hiking

after quite some times being with college mates, it is time to get along with my buddies once again despite everyone is busy with their own life but last Friday was a good day. Why??

no. 1, my buddy Daasa is back from Kedah for 1 week break and a pig came back all the way from India which is none other than Joanna. Why did I call her pig?? ask herself..haha

so we went out yum cha at 11.30pm due to the tight busy schedule we have but unfortunately we are not complete once again which again due to some of them being more busy than ever in odd time like midnight? ehmm..Andrew don't perasan ok? haha

the people that make it just me, William, Kelvin, Joanna, Daasa and Parthiban. We yum at KL because Parthi need to get back to work after that. But Joanna couldn't stand any longer sitting inside mamak after 5 months in their originated place. So we decided to change spot which Daasa and Parthi not joining us. We supper at McD and back home at 2.15am if not mistaken. William is kind of 'drunk' that night, wonder why?

no photos for the night...
but we saw 1 weird scene outside Lot 10 at 1am++

a couple taking wedding photos in the middle of the night...weird people everywhere.

it has been almost 2 weeks since I've finished my finals and most of the time I stone at home. After the Genting trip, I am almost broke and need income fast because I felt very useless by just staying at home doing nothing but sitting in front of the computer.

well, today morning is slightly different cause William , Joanna and me went for hiking!! It was my first I guess. Well, we are the only 3 among all of our friends who are so free because 3 of us enjoying holiday now. Others either have class or working.

so a suppose to be 8am pick up from William changed to 8.30am due to that fella thought we cant wake up early. So we went to somewhere in Midah to do the hiking.

entrance

going up...

i am faster...haha

after about 35 minutes going up...we reach the mid point if not mistaken and decided to take a rest.

hiking kaki~

but we seems like not being welcome...as the sky turns darker and darker.

opps...looks like its gonna rain soon

so we cancel our plan to continue going up and we have to get down as fast as possible.

another up before going real down...

even though is drizzling, but because we've been covered by big trees..so cant really feel anything. At this point, there are still uncles aunties going up and some of them even sing songs...which I think why is the rain getting heavier.

we still have time to take photos..haha

some crystal clear water along the way

but I do not dare to drink it...haha!!

finish!!!

this is just the beginning for me as William had went for a 6 hours hiking..hmmm~ looking forward to it. Hope more people can join next time.

after a not so tiring but still tiring hiking...we head for pan mee at Tayton.

dumpling pan mee

settle everything and send my car for service, William with me because he also got nothing to do. But we've been told have to wait for 2 hours and again we got nothing better to do, so we walked back to my house.

on the way, we saw this...

ehmm...

we plan to run and see weather they will chase after us or not, but we didnt take the risk...

thanks for stoning with me bro!! haha
he is flying to Manchester next month, so there will be a major lost on my yum cha kaki soon...damn!!!


kaaaanggggeeeeennnnnn!!!!

No comments: