Thursday, August 07, 2008

holiday begins...

Hey hey hey, yes I am back again!!!
no worry, Edward is not dead..just being 'busy' preparing for his final exam but now everything is OVER!!!!

Even though just three subjects but they does squeeze my brain juice to the max because I am not a study type people...but somehow I get to overcome it and went to few group study sections with some course mates during our revision week. I am glad that I didnt waste my time stoning at home, because too many attractions keep me away from study. Well, even it is just a computer but you can do many things if you have internet and games. So I run away from it and be with my notes for hours in college.

anyway, 2 days of exam is nothing because I've been to a 3 weeks exam or is it more?? Anyone remember SPM?

alright, there you go..end of semesters 7. No big hoo-haa after last paper as we took our exam in a small hall and more like a combination of few class rooms. Another reason is many of them finish off the paper earlier and left immediately..so no gather around to celebrate or what so ever.

but on the next evening, we have a dinner at Kok Foong's dad's restaurant located at in Shah Alam.

the place where Kok Foong was trained since young...

for your information, it is halal..so everyone can eat!

and we personally hired a waiter to serve us...

he got a malay name...Aminah or something

and he also provide excellent personal service...

look, how professional is him...

the girls like him so much, they even took a photo with him...

look at those ladies..enjoying the time with the waiter

These 2 has been isolated by the China gang...

Stephanie and Tania thinking where is Chin Yi when they need her the most...

This corner is also noisy mainly the sound resource from Lynn D...

eye contact competition between smart asses...

after eating and laughter throughout the meal..its photo taking sections time.

Since semester one until now, the amount of girls did not decrease but the amount of guys decrease to the max. So this is what we got...

girls that attend the dinner...

Girls from Hospitality : Geraldine, Shao Chian, Sher Yee, Stephanie, Tania and Siew Peng
Girls from Retail : Lynn D and Kayren
Girl from Tourism : Patricia

guys that attend the dinner...(the usual 6 sausages)

the machos from Hospitality : JJ, me,Charles, Jin, Desmond and Kok Foong

people should be attending this dinner but have something 'better' to do rather than 'wasting' time eating with us are

Anna and Chin Yi.

Anna flying back to Vietnam for 2 weeks next day morning while Chin Yi went back to Kedah immediately after exam but came back 1 day later. =_="

This is my very first friend in college, start to know her in public bus on our way home..ever since..we became good friend. haha. My so called assistant group leader and secretary~

Stephanie aka Leng Je (sista Leng)

I took photo with everyone and everyone are so willingly to do it...but not in Siew Peng's case, so I have to drag her to take photo with me..


but the end result make me laugh...

this is what normally we do in college...

the late entrance on my friend's list in college...

Lynn D and Kayren...Noisy and the Blur

The smallest size big sister...

the hobbit princess with 5 human...

notice that most of the girls are at the same height...

china gang and us...

One thing I have to warn everyone, don't mess up with girls, because they can keep it for 7 semesters and release all in 1 shot...

girl's power...

While everyone is taking photos wth each other..suddenly something happen..

Shao Chian is out of control while others try to hold her down...

It was a fun night even though we were incomplete and I am unable to join their second half which is watch movie in Pyramid. But still we all enjoy very much on that dinner, thanks to host and future owner, Kok Foong.

we rock SHTLM for 7 semesters!!!

wow, 2 and half years just end like that. Is it too fast??
anyway, I am ready to move forward and charge towards my objectives!!!

take care everyone, here is a starting point for the next chapter of our life~

but until then, HOLIDAY FIRST!!!!!

closer to what I craved for...

No comments: