Monday, July 28, 2008

One

Oh my!!! Today my blog is officially 1 year old!!! oh yeah!!!!

well, actually I started blogging when I was 15 years old where you can check it out on the link "my old blog" (wonder it is still there or not) Back in those days, my blog was just like a daily diary and when I took some time to recap what I've been blogged, I laugh at myself. How childish I was back then, but now I guess my blog is slightly more interesting..right??

at least I am more matured now compared to last time.

although I've been blogging for many years, but this blog is my official blog now where I've put in effort on every entry...and today is his 1 year old!!! I think first person I have to thanks is Kenix, she recommend me to start blogging using blogger instead of X----. I give it a try and she set up the whole blog for me and here I am today. I can do everything on my own!!!

next I would like to thank Joanna, the current blogskin designer. Great job by this 15 years old girl from Singapore. Talented!!! Not to forget my cameras, one already abandoned by me before I head to Penang with a brand new one. But without them, my blog will be dull and boring, so thanks!!!

well, to celebrate this big day. I got no cake since for the past 10 weeks, I have been showing nice photos of cakes. So dont have to do it again and I am not going to spend my money on cake!!!

I decided to show you 2 photos of my lunch for last wednesday and thursday.

Mushroom Sauce Spaghetti with carrots, broccolis and clams.

Sauce was pre-made but I add in mix herbs and parmesan cheese with some seasoning to make it taste different compared to the original one. I saute those clams with chopped onions and garlics before serving with the spaghetti. Vegetables were blanched with boiling water.

Spicy Fussili with minced beef, clams, carrots and broccolis.

It was tomato based sauce but I seasoned with chilli powder, mix herbs, salt and pepper. eventually from sweet/sour, it has become spicy. I mean, really spicy where I sweat non-stop and got running nose after that. Cook the sauce with minced beef and clams, blanched vegetables.

there you go, my lunch!!! But not for today, haha.

Thats all, happy birthday again bloggy. Thanks for letting to me express my feelings, thoughts and accompany me through out this whole year.

well, should go back for some econs....homework not done yet!!!
Final exam in one week time, holiday is coming too!!!

one day further and one day closer...

No comments: