Friday, July 04, 2008

Music Deli

Another week, yet another Deli service...well, it's Friday already. Every Friday marked the end of another week. Time flies, just 3 more Deli services and thats it!! 1 month later will be my final exam, as in the very final Final Exam for this diploma. No more after this unless I further my studies. Well, that is not the point..what I am trying to say is, TIME REALLY FLIES!!!!

From that 5 months training to ending of semester 7, many things happen in between but it seems like just happened yesterday (everything still clear in my mind and will always be...)

Alright, back to the Deli service. This week I am in the service team again and we decided to have the theme, MUSIC~

freaking old singer/ band posters from some old entertainment magazine found at home

Anna's master pieces (corridor's deco)...she is the Supervisor of the Day

another Anna's hard work (food tags)

and our ULTIMATE CENTER PIECE..never had so much stuff here before. thanks for those who contributed!!

This week was very similar to previous week where we are short of man power again. Not on the service side, but the kitchen side...

The remaining warriors...see how sad they are?? (pity them to the max)

But we work as a team!!! Due to I am the bartender today and seriously got nothing much to do, so I am also the stand-in Chef of the Day..muahahhaa!!! (salute me!!! salute me!!!)

alright, I know you all will be getting ready all the rotten eggs for me...so in order to distract your attention towards me..I introduce you Menu of the Day...

Desmond's Potato Chicken Soup...looks damn clear and tasteless, but the taste is there.

Chin Yi's Deli's Special Sandwich...dont know what so special, but it is special. But person in-charge mc today (1 out)

Akungee's Cheesy Chicken Quiche...he MIA right before operation due to some interview (2 out)

Omer's Seafood Carbonara...the most expensive pasta ever sold in Deli. But still damn worth it compared to Pink (a poor service restaurant beside my college)

Kok Foong's Apple Cheesecake...with lemon taste apple slice. lol

Desmond's Chocolate Brownies...the extremely sweet dessert we have ever served.

We have marked up the price due to the increasing of production cost and eventually we got the highest sales so far!! Break record again..ha-ha-ha (but also not go into our pocket, so happy for what??)

anyway, after a looooong day...its lunch time!!!

look at the food, we even did trolley sales to clear off most of them before putting them into our stomach.

but before that...
group pic!!!!

enough playing already...time to eat~

what a day...here comes another weekend, but nothing much will happen.

took this just now from my room, look at the traffic. Despite after price of fuel increased, traffic jam still happen in a small town like Cahaya...weird huh??

anyway, thats all for now...

ps: week after week, counting down to that special day...

No comments: