Wednesday, January 09, 2008

from....to...

on monday (7/1/08)..
from Beverage department to Front Office
from standing 8 hours to sitting 8 hours
from open air to aircond room
from casual environtment to serious environment
from short sleeve to long sleeve
from looking at beverages to looking at computer screen
from looking at bikini girls, watching TV when got nothing to do to staring at computer screen, looking at 4 walls when got nothing to do.
from bartender to reception, service center and bell service
from 5pm - 1am to unstable working time (8am - 4pm, 3pm - 11pm, 9am - 5pm)
from listening " 2 tiger draft please....or brandy neat" to "toot..tooot.tooot(phone ring la)..or calling service center..over, send over send over...(walkie talkie)"
from saying "ok, 2 FBI and 1 AK47" to saying "good morning, service center, may I help you"
from talking nonsence with everyone to listening nonsence from everyone
arghh!!!! I miss becoming a bartender!!!!!!
last day in Beverage department...wearing the same colour uniform on my first day here~
seriously Sigi's is a great place for trainees...no matter is the bar or the restaurant itself...
the staffs over there are so damn freaking friendly...except for 2!!!!! (I know, Jin know who they are)
on the final few days working in Sigi's bar..I saw this small sticker paste on the wall beside the cashier..

it says "Best restaurant in Malaysia"
so I asked the supervisor, Shamala...she said "really, go and have a look at the wall over there"(pointing at the entrance of the restaurant)
I walk over there and I was shocked..

after almost 1 month working here...today I only saw this!!!!!
1997, 1999 to 2006...they are the best restaurant in Malaysia..according to Malaysia Tadler~
wow..I am so lucky to work in Sigi's..(anyway, Sigi's was founded by a head chef from Austria name Sigi something...)
dont know 2007 can win or not..haha
they are so famous..until Jalan Jalan Cari Makan also come and visit...

I am so lucky to being able to train in Sigi's..haha
*******
alright...time to share some Penang's life here~
in Penang, their public bus service only from 2 company..1 is Rapid Penang and another 1 is
Chin Yi and Jin said it is called K-G-N HIN..
but since Penang is a Hokkien state...so, it can be "Kegn Hin"(it can be someone's name or some other meaning which I will surely find it out before I leave Penang)
last wed, me, Jin and Yi got day off together...so decided to go down to Perangi Mall~
it was me and Jin idea to go out...but Yi suggest Perangi Mall..and end up, she go shopping with 2 body guard~
the first thing attracted us is not hot chicks or big boobs girl...but~

yes...it is..it is....

McDonald's ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fainted for few minutes after seeing this pic again)

1 of my best shot so far...got this when we came out to look for dinner outside Perangi Mall, but end up eating inside ths building..and it taste like Sh******t~

2 days ago...us 4 guys go for dinner at Long Beach foodcourt...when we waiting for our food to come, suddenly start rain heavily...

everyone is enjoying their food...but mostly are tourists~

at Batu Feringgi...you will hardly find nice,cheap, local food..due to the number of tourist around here throughout the year

guess this Chapati cost how much?? well, it cost RM6 which include 1 plain chapati and a bowl of curry chicken...(small bowl)

when I look around and saw those "guai lou" eat until lick fingers...in my mind is "you've got conned..sucker"

this Hokkien Mee in Penang also known as Prawn Mee in KL...they make it like McD~

got small, medium and large!!!! small :RM3.50 , medium :RM6.00 and large :RM9.00!!!!!

I've ordered the medium size prawn mee once...they gave 2 slightly bigger size prawns and it taste ok~

seriously the best food in Batu Feringgi is in Sands Cafe ( Golden Sand resort's cafeteria), hygiene, cooked by qualified chef and most of all, it is FREE!!!!!

food food food..the most headache issue in our mind...when we dont feel like going back to resort and eat..

just a random pic when we go down and throw rubbish before going to have dinner~

the sea and the sky.....ahhhhhhhh~(so relaxing)

the end...today is my day off~

take care everyone...I start to miss my home now...especially streamyx..haha!!!

and ofcourse my family and friends...

No comments: