Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008!!!

Before I start this new blog in this brand new year...I would like to wish all of you Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
I've experienced the busiest life of a bartender...but its fun when everyone is cheering and celebrating. work from 3 to 2am..cool!!!!!!!! tired sial~
last breakfast of 2007~ ROTI CANAI!!!!!!!!
last lunch of 2007~ McDonald's Fillet O-Fish!!!!!( it has been awhile...)
New year's eve preparation at Sigi's~
businest started at 7pm until 1.30am~
but at 12am..not even a single ordern has been made..
because...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! I even have time to snap pic..but just enjoying few mins of new year before going back to work when the guests back to normal and want more drinks!!!!
after a noisy midnight...finally, everything comes to an end...quiet night~(that is Kuda Laut, pool side bar~)
quiet swimming pool..
1 of my best shot of the night...(love the lighting)
GSR at night...the bottom part is Sunset Lounge
the tired people...JJ from 10am to 1am, me from 3pm to 2am..
my tired "hong kong leg"..after walking around the whole resort from 1 outlet to another...standing at the bar and make beverages~ finally can lye down and rest~
sleep till 12 pm...stone at home and went to work from 5pm to 1 am~
got my overtime salary..RM12.50~aikz..
1st day of new year and the business turn 180 degrees...buffet dinner which only have less then 10 tables through out the whole night..ahah
thats why we have time to take some pic before closing the bar...thats Indra and me (trainee from Indonesia...wanted to be a bartender..1 nice guy)
this shows that Jin is not a good photographer...haha
been told that next week, I will be going to front office.
really going to miss the time I had in Sigi's...great start for a trainee like me. The bartenders and the staff in Sigi's are all friendly...Thanks for teaching me!!! (after Front office..I might be back as a waiter here..haha) [kept fingers cross]
this is my last week as a bartender...(time past very fast)
cut my finger when preparing garnishes in a rush during Christmas day...and the plaster they provide is this colourful cute little plaster~ (prevent mixing with food wo~)
the tiny note book that accompany me everyday..all recipes are in it..haha

working in a bar...I never took a sip of alcohol beverage at all..until yesterday after work, bought 2 big bottles of carlsberg and share with Jin..(still got 1 bottle in fridge) [first beer of the year]

the beer caps I have so far..Corona is the best selling bottled beer so far,served with lime wedge in it...Tiger and Carlsberg sold more in draft..cause bottle beer got no happy hour!!! (Beck's is JJ's..no 1 order that from my bar)

alright...thats all from me
everyone take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
(day off is so fun...)











No comments: