Friday, December 28, 2007

day off...

previous post was done in a rush due to I have to snap some pic at the beach~
unfortunately nothing much to snap...only got a few
listening the sound of wave make me calm and relax...though the water is not that clear~

due to the activities around here where some illegal people trying to earn money, the beach is no longer having nice smooth sand but holes everywhere, tracks everywhere...[holes made by horses and tracks made by 4 wheels bike(forgotten what is that thing called)]

seriously I found it very difficult to walk along the beach...you will surely go up and down in order to get to your destination.

a better view..but the sunset not satisfiying me~

got this pic when I first reach at the beach...nothing special, just the sky and the sea with some mountains and beach~

this is my best shot of the day, when I was walking back...saw these 3 kids playing at the beach. quite blur and I change to black and white mode...Like it!!!

the street where most of the international guests got conned~(spell this way?)

time past very fast, and 4 days later it will be 2008!!! I will be spending my first minute of 2008 by preparing drinks or throwing rubbish or just stone there and smile to everyone I meet.

seriously, Batu Feringgi got NOTHING TO EAT!!!!!!

can you believe it that a roti canai can sold at the price of RM6 in a normal food court?? OMG!!!

I kind of like here now, and I kind of liking the working part...no study but working.Ohya, talks about those food in cafeteria...Christmas day is the most special 1 I've ever seen.

before this we have chicken rice, asam laksa..bla bla bla...

but on christmas day, we have french fries, potato salad, prawns and bla bla bla ..but the best is, we have connetto cone ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately I am too full for it~damn!!!

now looking forward for new year day!!!(slight motivation to make me go work everyday)

other motivation is meet new people..build up the courage to talk to stranger...smile to whoever I met and greet every single one...(I am still improving~)

will be bringing my camera to work starts from now..dont want to miss a single thing over there~hopefully no raining today and I can get some nice shots after working...

ohya, Man United beat Everton 2-1 on Saturday, thanks to Ronaldo..and beat Sunderland 4-0 on boxing day...somehow Arsenal drew..and now Man United is on top of the league!! yeah!!!!

new year new wishes...

just hope that everyone wil be happy always, enjoy their life and live a healthy life...lastly, World Peace..

this would be my last blog for this year..I guess~

so HAPPY NEW YEAR and see you guys again NEXT YEAR!!!!

2008, here I come!!!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! =D

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

Happy new year!!!!!