Tuesday, December 04, 2007

new camera!!!!

Alright, I am back again.
Before I start, I have deleted the previous blog about me struggling to get a new camera.
plus a correction for my previous previous blog about the nuts, its not Picasso nut but pistachio nut.

ok, thats all...here is show time!!!
first of all, I got my new camera!!!!!

I wanted a Casio EX-Z77 but it cost 800++ , and the sales lady recommended me Casio EX-Z75 which cost RM699 (offer rate) and it has the same function as 77 just the design is different.
So..I got mine!!!

front view.

side view.

top view.

back view.

these pics got from net and mine is BLACK!!!

7.2mega pixel
3x optical zoom
anti shake
2.5 inches screen...

but unfortunately got no free memory card..but after some talking, I got screen protector, FREE!!!!

so, here is my first pic with my new camera!!!

obviously it wont be my face.. XD

5mega pixel...woohoooo!!!

here comes another 1...

and another 1...

ahhh~sunset is my first pic....next would be party at Brandon's house tomorrow. Having some fun before going to SWE..woohoo!!! 5 months 5 months!!!!

wow, time passed so fast, cant really imagine that another 6 more days and I will be working in Penang...OMG OMG!!!!!

1 more paper to go..but not a big deal anymore. haha!! (thats why I have time to blog here)

take care everyone...will blog another 1 before heading to Penang..

No comments: