Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sigi's

there is no photos on my last post..but there are some this time. Managed to throw them in my pen drive and bring it down to CC...
don't feel like onlining all the time..therefore, no streamyx application was done by us till now..
can't online..do what when free?? play games la..despite all of us can stone in front of computer for hours!!!!
the place where i will be spending 8 hours a day for the next 5 months...(except day off)
it has been 1 week since I stayed at Batu Feringgi and worked for about 1 week as well...
JJ and i are in the beverage department...not sending beverage to outlet, but working in outlet's bar!!!!
this hopistal look alike building is a resort..haha ( 1 of our trainer told us during orientation)

photos took from the apartment...nothing special~

we took a walk to the beach at the first day when we just reach Batu Feringgi~ (nothing special also)

back to the working part...for the next 1 month, I will be working at Sigi's bar..same outlet as Jin, but different department.

this is the outlet~ it is a texas mexican restaurant where friday, saturday and sunday buffet will be served. other days are a'la carte menu...open from 6pm to 12am

this is my working place..when got order, I will be very busy..but when there are no order, I will stone and look around. But luckily the bar is in between 2 TVs with Astro.
I gone through 1 of the most suffering day in my life...last sunday, Super Sunday.
9.30pm, Liverpool vs Man United. The bar was filled with peoples until no place to sit and they just stand there and watch the match. But me, as a Man United's fan..I AM WORKING!!!!
the worst thing is, I cant shout like the guest did when Tevez scored the winning goal at the first half. ( really suffering~) ok...Man United won 1-0~ woohooo!!!!!! (I celebrated few hours later when I reach home..haha)

anyway, I know how to make several cocktails already~ like AK-47, Frozen Black Irish, Long Island Ice Tea, Magarita...bla bla bla~ I got the whole recipe but managed to make a few only...cause not many guest ordered cocktail..BEER BEER BEER all the time.
the bar starts operation from 6pm to 12.30am..with 40% discount for most of the beverages here...(happy hour ma~)
remember I said that I cant see any sunrise or sunset from my apartment?? (aiya, lazy to link up la..just scroll down and recap la..)
oh well, I was wrong. I can actually catch the sunset from my apartment, but not a perfect view...

here is the sun setting~

heavy rain yesterday...(I having day off with Jin, so we stone at home and play computer games..)
after the heavy rain..we went out and take a walk at the beach (sounds gay...eeeewwww) and got some pic of our working place...

my best shot so far...not sunset pic but a guy land down "nicely" with the parachute.

another nice view after the heavy rain~ oh..I like PENANG!!!!

the best sunset photos I got so far...haha

I am doing fine here but just everyday will end with backache and legache...but I am enjoying every single day working at the bar~ everyone here is friendly, my captain, supervisor, permanent staff, even the trainee from Indon taught me alot as well..

few days left to Christmas...by here, I want to wish everyone who is reading my blog, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

2008, here I COME!!!!! but wait...damn!!! been told that from DEC 20 until Jan 2 will be extremely busy, especially the 2 eve that we are about to celebrate..

ohya, there will be a huge beach party at Golden Sand..free entrance is what I heard from my senior..woohoooo~ I will be working my ass out to end my year 2007...

thats all man...ciao!!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

OH MY GOD!! damn u!! how i wish i was in ur position right now! so much fun!! i seriously need a vacation! wah...work at the bar..can seep seep cocktail once in awhile la u alcoholic! hahahah! =D
BEACH PARTY some more! damn u!! sure got bikinis to c la!! i hate u edward low!! hahahah! anyway, take care! hugs!! =D