Thursday, December 27, 2007

blue Christmas!!!!

phew..5 days straight buffet dinner (fri, sat and sun is normal buffet as usual while mon and tues is Christmas buffet)~ beside busy..there is only busier and busiest~
working in the bar in not fun at all, but I am enjoying every minute of it...
a clearer view of my working place...(that person is Jin and he just kepoh walk inside)

the resident band performing on the stage...more lively then the carol choir~

the keyboard player and 1 of the singer is the usual performer...another 1 I dont know her..(they sing very well and powerful and the keyboard players is very talented..)

when the band taking a break, the audio system played the ang mo's favorite song...Y.M.C.A. and immediately those international guest get out from their table and start dancing...(I laugh non-stop but seeing them enjoying the song so much, I also happy)

I bring camera to work for this few days, but unfortunately raining all the time...so cant get any nice pic~aikz!!!

but the best thing being a bartender for this 2 weeks was 1 of the guest gave me 10bucks tips twice!!!!!! the most tips I've ever get, unfortunately he check out today...haha

nothing much..just plain tired~

gtg...have to go to the beach and get some pic!!! ciao~

TAKE CARE everyone!!!!

No comments: