Friday, December 07, 2007

see you again Picky..

well, farewell with friends...farewell with course mates....
how can I miss out to farewell with her??

Picky's starting action surely will be this...(so sweet!!!)

dont know what is she looking at...actually she is "merajuking" cause I dont want to play with her..hehe

finally she turn back and look at me...so elegant~
Picky wants to play again..and I am ready!!! haha

having fun with a clothes..her usual toy.( so cute!!!!)

I will come back to you 5 months later..wait for me a!!!!
always love you Picky~
miss you everyday!!!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

u BAD LA!!!
leaving also never say BYE BYE!
hhmph!!
hehe...take care couz! hugs!! =D

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

haha...that day online want to chat with you, but you busy..
sorry ya..
take care too, send my regard to your family as well..ciao!!!
BIG HUG~!!!

Jocelyn said...

sigh. u could have at least nudge me ma. haha!kla..will take care!! u have an amazing experience there k! =D happy chinese new year in advance!! =D