Wednesday, January 16, 2008

good evening~

one week already~ front office is not that bad after all...
working in service center and reception for few days before having 1 day OFF...learn quite alot now..preapring registration cards...dinner pass...deposit box....etc etc...those simple tasks already can be handle professionally...(ahem ahem...)
only cannot assign room and check in, check out as well as touching money!!!!
dont dare to touch also...big responsibility~
most of the front office staff are as crazy as those in beverage side...they make noises when got no guest around...and front office is not that strict, serious after all as what "someone" said back in college...as long as they provide what the guest ask for, giving professional service..that is fine if they do crazy stuff to relax themselve...(including me..haha)
so far so good is my answer~
but i still miss beverage department...

I found this when I was walking alone along the beach....

made by 2SHORT, 2TALL....(dont ask me, I dont know them...)

my foot prints along the beach....

just syok sendiri with my camera during off day....woohooo~

I aint camwhore...and got no 1 to help me, so my flipflop be my model~

teaching science now....pepejal ----> air ----> gas
beautiful sun set...(it was 7.30pm when I got this pic from my apartment)

same sunset...different way of snapping it~

family enjoying sunset~ (so do I....)


sitting on the beach..enjoying the sunset, this feeling is just so great!!!

found a small part of rainbow during sunset...

as the sun goes down....going down....down~

sunset...calm me down~

this is so kampung-feel...

wanted to be just like this eagle...so free~

or this dog....so relaxing~

and its time to go home....(some teenagers playing banana boat during sunset)

there will be no best shot for this post..but I personally love the first 1...and few more..haha

as I said, I aint a camwhore...so, it will be hardly find my pic in this blog now adays...cause of the buziness of everyone in the apartment...haha~

till then to my next off day....ciao~ and take care

No comments: