Wednesday, January 23, 2008

O.F.F. day~

front office is quite fun sometimes...but still not as fun as in beverage..
everyone can joke here and they are crazy, especially those senior permanent staff...they are crazy!!!
been to bell service for 4 days...and got RM20 ++ tips per day..in total 80+++
not bad huh?? unfortunately only for 4 days...just imagine if i work there for 1 month?? it is equal to my salary!!!! ( I got no salary during this training...)
first day bell service uniform...very comfortable~ because need to carry luggages...

very windy on my first day in bell service...very nice cause windy throughout the whole day...and the bell captain allowed me to go home 2 hours earlier since there is nothing much for me to do...
so I went to the beach and this is what I saw...



strong waves for whole day and they stop all the water sport activities....(signs of tsunami again...) but everything back to normal on the next day...

the late sunset....no water sports and not many people dare to go near to the sea~

on the next day..its all back to normal and the crowd is back~ ( trying to include human in my pic as well to create that nice contrast or whatever....)

as I said...water sports are back~

and the sea water level is moving up...as the full moon is back~

if only you can see me in the pic...haha( trying to pose sikit...not really jadi la..)

well...force myself to be camwhore like others did for their friendster or facebook in order to show you guys my front office uniform...quite formal and a friend of mine called us Dato'....

and on monday, me , jin and charles went down to Gurney to have dinner and take a walk~
after "locking" ourselve in Batu Feringgi...finally we have the chance to taste some fantastic local food again!!!!

ASAM LAKSA for me!!!!!! RM3.00

from this stall...my second time here~


Penang Char Kuey Teow which taste like KL CKT according to Jin...ordered from the self-claimed best CKT...RM3.00

never the less...ROJAK la!!!! RM4.00 and Charles' had wantan mee.....

then we head to Gurney Plaza...

and the decor make us mad!!!! Chinese New Year is coming soon!!!!!

"qi ge lung dung qiang dung qiang..pao zu xiang lian tian.." (CNY song)

if I am that unlucky this year, these 2 might be the only lion dance without the "dancers" inside I saw for this coming Chinese New Year... T.T

"dak dung qiang...dung qiang...dung qiang~" (Lion dance music...)

I can feel the Chinese New Year already!!!!! (unfortunately, i might not be going back to KL during CNY...)

and we didnt really shop at gurney plaza..but we bought something~

which is FOOTBALL!!!! 30% off ma....so ma buy lo~(next day we went to the beach and play..)

after almost 2 months didnt touch a ball..finally, YATA!!!!!

after the "shopping"..we went to Batu Feringgi night market (our only hang out place here)..me and charles bought something crazy...

yes!!!! CHINESE NEW YEAR SONGS!!!!!!!

with total of 66 songs!!!!! this can "dung qiang" until I give out ang pau...haha

back on Sunday when we were having dinner...felt warmth when 4th uncle, auntie and cousin Corey talk to me in the phone..(they were having dinner together with my mom and other relatives) Corey will be going back to Australia this friday..so will only see her again sometimes later...

I wanted to go back KL..but somehow, I dont feel like going back as well...weird!!

the next morning is just so great...we played football and have some real chinese breakfast, half boiled egg, yin yang toast(kaya and butter) with Kopi~

adios fellas!!!!! till next time I blog..take care

and Happy Thaipusam~

No comments: