Monday, September 15, 2008

Curly Ah Liam

8 years ago, when I first stepped into my form 1 class, there was this curly english spoken boy sitting right in front of me. Time really flies, 8 years later...this curly cantonese / still much to be improve mandarin spoken guy is one of my closest friends.

Used to be my team mate when we create history in Kuala Lumpur No. 6 Ambulance Cadet Devision. Used to be my secretary where by he did most of the stuff and all I do is to say ok. o_O My yum cha kaki ever since we start driving. My driver when I have no car to drive and still want to go out. My information center, my hang out buddy...my brother?? haha

In these past 8 years, we did quite a numbers of crazy stuff together. Especially after we graduated from MBSSKL. We climb up to school hall to play badminton at night (shhh...not many people know this) We were lost in Orchard road when everyone is celebrating Christmas and most recently, we went all the way to Melaka for dinner!!!

So gonna miss those days and wonder when will it happen again?

well, this curly dude is flying off to Manchester tomorrow to study and certainly I will miss him.

all I can say is All the best and good luck in everything. Ohya, remember to buy me some Manchester United's merchandise from the Megastore at Old Trafford. hehe.

"ok..I will try~"

Take care brother!!!

2 comments:

William said...

yo dude, i dont have internet till recently.. so thanks =)

erm yea i'll try :P .. lol

u take care too man..hope u can get to singapore..

ciaoz

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

haha, good to know that you enjoy there. all the best man..9 more months to go and thanks very much.