Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heroes

Remember the line " save the cheerleader, save the world?" or the specky Japanese nerd fella who shouted " Ya Taa!!!" when he successfully time traveled?

I have to admit that I am a huge fan of this US hit series named Heroes. I didn't watch it from Astro or TV3 or bought DVDs. But I watched both season 1 and season 2 from the internet and I am always at the same pace with the Americans. So what next after Heroes Volume 1 : Genesis and Heroes Volume 2: Generations?

here is it, I proudly presents...

Heroes volume 3 : Villains

Volume 3 started with 2 one-hour episodes which was aired in USA on Monday. I have watched the first part with the title "The Second Coming" and I have to admit that Tim Kring (the creator) ROCKS!!! My eyes and mouth were wide open from the beginning until the end...now I am watching the second part which is "The Butterfly Effect"

can't wait till next week where the second episode is out!!! woohooo!!!

alright, for those hardcore Heroes series' fans...

here is the link for you Heroes.

let it buffer and ENJOY!!! Make sure you are physically and mentally ready to watch it.

No comments: