Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Emo-ed

I ain't dumb, I know what to do and I know what am I doing. You didn't see it doesn't mean I didn't do it right.

Experienced doesn't mean you are perfect. Stop kept praising yourself and stepping down on other's hard work. We are all human after all.

It might sounds funny to you, but I don't get your 'joke'.

Blaming others is not the best way to escape from responsible.

I kept quiet doesn't mean that I am dumb, I just trying to avoid conflict. There is always a limit, stop pushing me.

I am just doing my part and I am ready to learn from mistake. Don't expect everyone to be as 'perfect' as you.

Just an emo entry, bare with me please.

If you think you know the person above, you are wrong. Because that is not the person I am talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, y so angry la.. who step on ur tail??