Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ochacha

Are you sick and tired of coffee? Well, not for me because I am addicted to coffee. But hey, there is something else you can try and it is way healthier than coffee.

Introducing...

you must be wondering, what is matcha?

well, premium green tea leaves are ground to a fine bright green powder and matcha simply means ground tea.

Ochacha is a cafe which combining the tradition and modern technology whereby it takes the green tea drinking to a whole new level.

ever tried before drinking a green tea latte? well, Ochacha is the place for you. It serves both cold and hot beverages, I have no photos of the beverages because all of them looks the same and you can only finds the difference when you drink it.

beside beverages, it also serves dessert, cakes that contain green tea in it as well as others like sandwiches, soups and pastries.

other than food and drinks, it also sell tea pots, cups and matcha set.

It has 3 outlets now, the first one is located at KL Pavillion 6th floor and the second is located at Garden Midvalley 3rd floor. The third one is located at Raffles City, Singapore.

by the way, I am working in the Pavillion outlet. So look for me and I can give you discount. ;)

terms and conditions applies... XD

2 comments:

Kenny Choo said...

Lol Pavilion Ochacha again? 1st Jian Fai now your turn... haha will visit u one day... when i get my hands off all the assignments

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

lol, he is my part time supervisor. If you drop by at weekend will most probably see us both.