Saturday, December 06, 2008

half a dream comes true

I am so jealous on William and Wee Xin who studying in the place where is in the city that I most wanted to go. MANCHESTER. William even show off by telling me he is working in a bar in Old Trafford. I nearly feel like slapping him or even think maybe I should change my course and study what is he studying right now.

ok, fine. I dont have the money yet to travel so far to see the Theatre of Dream or better known as Old Trafford which is also known as the home ground of one of the world biggest football club, my favorite, Manchester United F.C.

I need to save up lots and lots and lots and lots of money in order to complete one of my dream, which is be at Old Trafford and watch a live match before I die. Due to the huge difference in the currency, it is so difficult to achieve that.

But now, my dream can half comes true due to a huge fans based in Asia countries. Manchester United has opened Asia's first interactive football experience named The Manchester United Experience by The Vanetian Macao.


located at Shop 2215, level 3, The Grand Canal Shoppes , The Vanetian Macao.

you will learn the history and glorious moments of Manchester United from Busby's babes era to famous Treble season in 1999 and latest double winning season 2008.

walk into the replica locker room and listen to Sir Alex Ferguson telling you what does it takes to be a champion like Manchester United.

train like a pros with the 5 skills training pods they provided. You can test your skills in awareness, dribbling, on the turn, shoot and goalkeeping. Test your skills and compete against fans from around the world. Your challenges will be video and for those who get highest scores on each day will be added in the wall of fame.

you can also test your skill as a manager where you will find out weather your decision is the same as Sir Alex Ferguson in actual game scenarios.

other than these, you can also walk through the tunnel and step onto the virtual pitch to feels what is it like to play at Old Trafford. It is as close as the real thing!!!


with this, I only need to travel to Macao and achieve half of my dream as soon as possible. Even though no matter what I still will pay a visit to Old Trafford, one day...but at least now there is something that is so close to what I dream for and its way cheaper!!!

so gonna go to Macao soon..haha (maybe in few years time)

Glory glory Man United!!!!

No comments: