Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ho ho ho~

Christmas is quite a special day especially it is at end of the year. People who don't really celebrate it will still get together and treat Christmas as a big day for them.

For me, Christmas is all about someone we love and family. Maybe it is because all the movies I've watched that related to Christmas, talk about these only. The ending of those movies will either whole family finally get together or couple get together.

This year I felt so excited about Christmas which I think it must have something to do with Happy. Unfortunately, we can't celebrate together.

The other reason is because the whole KL already turn on the Christmas mode about a month ago. I self witness the whole transformation happen in KL, from Berjaya Times Square to Pavilion as I walk through all these places day in day out.

out of all the decorations, I still think the 1 in Pavilion is the best!!! Golden Christmas is the theme. Many said they reuse last year's Christmas Tree but I didn't see it since I was in Penang during that time. So it is new for me and it is grand, which make Pavilion stands right up there above the others.

it was complete before the launching of Malaysia Saving Sales.

Since then, everyday I will walk pass this tree and without fail, there must be someone taking photo with it.

it is just so GRAND!!!

well, 2 days more for Christmas and I will be working my ass out on the expected most busy day of the year. So, wish me luck!!!

ohya, I've been told to work until 4th January. So looks like I have another busy day on first day of 2009.

my Christmas wish would be, settle my further study stuff as soon as possible cause Singapore is celebrating Christmas too and they slow down everything...then the next would be you. Because all I want for Christmas...is you~

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

No comments: