Friday, December 19, 2008

human statue...

I am so nervous and worry about my further studies application. JJ confirm flying off on January to UK, Jin Min confirm study in Raffles on Jan also and is translating his documents, Kayren did her first exam already (fastest to study).

me??? still sitting here waiting for an email which hopefully will tell me how much do I need to pay and when do I need to go over to Singapore. Christmas is coming and New Year is not far away too, yet I am here waiting for that email. Everyday check my inbox yet all I got is, who who who comment on your photos, who who who wrote on your wall...etc etc

I got no mood to work anymore cause now I have roughly about 12 more days of working which will end on 31st December 2008. The last day of the year and after that, is a whole new beginning of the whole new chapter of my life!!! Plan to have some holiday until whenever I starts to study again. Need rest badly or better known as being lazy. Hopefully will pay a visit to Singapore soon to settle my stuff and....hehehe ;)

all these study thingy is driving me crazy but I didnt really give up cause that is what I have to do. At least a degree, if not how to compete with Happy? She is in degree course now...

but something I saw recently in KL somehow distract my passion towards further study. I've been to Australia about 5 years ago and 1 thing attracts tourists' attention on the street is human statues.

golden man, silver man standing on the street, under the hot sun just to entertaining peoples. This is an art, something that not everyone can do and that is why it is so special in western countries.

but Malaysians will always be the clever one when they wanted to follow what others are doing. For the past few months, the hit of human statues is spreading in KL, although just few of them and obviously they are able to attract tourist or locals. Not something extraordinary but Malaysians will always be Malaysians, if you know what I mean. At the same time, tourist appreciate the efforts they had put in. Well, Malaysians are clever because we will always simplifise other's effort and make them ours...or better known as pure lazy.

here is 1 great example.

well, not much effort from this one....

besides his face and neck. He didn't colour his hair or atleast do something with his hair. He don't have to stand under the hot sun cause his 'stoning' hours is from 7pm onwards. Worst thing is, he don't even change pose cause all he need to do is sit there for few hours and get money. So easy right?? Seriously how much effort did he put in?? The only thing that attracts people to put money on his silver can is his height I guess...I am not critisinging about his height, just that I can't find any other reasons why should I spend my money on him.

tired of sitting there and do nothing... XD

well, when I sit there and do nothing, my mom nag me...he sit there and do nothing but got money, so that is the difference. Maybe I should stop whatever I am doing and start sitting in the middle of the street and do nothing. At least I still earn money right???

not much but surely can survive in KL....

why am I still worrying about my further study?? paint myself and start sitting there but do nothing. Money still coming in...hahaha

No comments: