Monday, February 02, 2009

alone in Singapore

it has been 2 weeks since I came down to Singapore.


can say I settle down already.



paid 40SGD for medical check up just to find out I got no AIDS.



got my student pass already and have 3 assignments in hand.

1 group case study, 3000words.

2 individual written 2,000 words.

Not yet start a single one yet even 1 of them due this friday. OMG!!!



total amount I used from the day I stepped into Singapore until 31 January is about 240SGD. Ofcourse meal is less than 50SGD. Transport and reload about 100SGD and others are crap. lol.



can you believe that I bought 2 books over here?? Not text book but The Hobbit and LOTR, the Unfinished Tales. have to pick up some reading habbit, but only managed to read the first half of 1 book. another 1 is still brand new. haha.



food here basically sucks!!! I mean who beat Malaysia's local food??? Dont forget, Singapore is an entryport country.



basically the person I hanged out the most is Jin Min, cause all the relatives I have here are not at my age and hardly have topic with them. But I tried and so far so good. But most of the time I will just keep quiet. I hardly talk and laugh like crazy fella since I came here. Sad to say so...



need to have more friends (Singaporean)...but hardly it will happen, cause the chances of it to happen is so rare. MY CLASS GOT NO SINGAPOREAN!!! except for my lecturers. Only ahve 3 hours class everyday, no time to interact with them. After class then all gone.



actually I just feel lonely when I am alone in the room on weekend or at night after everyone went to bed. cause my auntie's family sleep at 10pm everyday. So I will stone in my room until I feel sleepy.

the only things I do when I am alone is watch Family Guy, play Football Manager, read The Hobbit or try to do some study...



no one to talk with, cant online and chat...my social life sucks to the max now.



baby!!! I need you to be here with me!!!



hopefully she will be here before Valentine, so I dont have to spend another lonely valentine. like Linkin Park's song..."Valentine Day"



ok...ignore everything in this entry.

I am fine here!!!

No comments: