Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

when William decided to study in Manchester and will be there alongside with Kar Teng, Joanna envy him by saying he is so lucky cause can go oversea study without seperating with his girlfriend. 

I told her, you are lucky too because Sam willing to pay her airticket in order for her to visit him in Australia when she is having holiday while still studying in India. But she insist that she is not lucky enough and want more than that...even compare to my situation. sigh...=_=" Now she made the choice to study in Australia and stay with Sam after all the conflict. Things going well for her, no more complaint...

but look at me, do I need to envy her and William?? or am I suppose to feel jealous towards any other couple on this earth that they can spend almost everyday together or seeing each other often?? I have no complaint but wait...

I am doing this because there is always someone who suffer more than me. I always think positive which makes me feel better. Think about how those couple in the older days, no phone, no email, no msn but letter...wait for months to get 1 letter, reply and wait again...I am lucky cause living in the 21st century.

is not about the distance, because even couples that seeing each other day in day out still end up breaking up. So the keys here is Faith and Trust. 

so, appreciate with what you have.

I am alone again in this coming Valentine's, but I wont be depress or complaint...

I hate Lala, but once I saw a Lala couple who are so lovingly together...
I tell myself, no matter they are Lalas, Gays, Lesbians or whatever it is...as long as they love each other, they will be blessed with happiness.

so, Happy Valentine's for everyone out there...

and for you, my love. Sorry for not being able to celebrate this special day with you. 
But you will always be in my heart and I will wait for the day to come.

Love you always... *Muach!!*

No comments: