Tuesday, February 17, 2009

update...

if so happen you read this entry, then I am sure that you notice I've changed my blogskin...

the theme is Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit. So I just put their song on my playlist. I know its quite difficult to read what I post. But cant help it...

quite alot things happen for the past few days...

first, outting with cousin Corey who just drop by few days in Singapore before flying back to Australia. We had steamboat at Bugis for SGD18 per pax.

2 soups, Tom Yam and Herbs

First time being outside at night in Singapore since I came over here to study. (after 1 month plus)

me and cousin Corey...

she bought me 3 Ts cause see me so kesian always stay at home, such a lovely sis of mine!!

then have seafood for lunch with uncle Hong and family on Saturday. No photos of those huge crabs we have cause paiseh...

after rain in college...(not related to this entry)

it is Valentine's Day but it was the worse Valentine's ever in my life. cant blame anyone with what happen, I will say the timing is not right. But no matter what, she will still be someone very special that ever appear in my life. I dont want the ending to be this way too. I will only remember the sweet memories we have, but no space for any bad one. Sorry is the only word I can say. thanks for everything. take care.

in my heart, it rain heavily...cause I dont know how to cry anymore.

I still not sure is my decision right or wrong, but only can hope for the best outcome.

when the rain stops...

everything will be fine...I hope

I am moving on...

No comments: